PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 08:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

neodarksaver is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [9/16] FRX01 FINAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveholtam View Post
An incoming MMS (picture mail) is just lost forever I think while we are in Android. Ive had free send stuff and these messages just vanish. No messages, nothing. I wonder if a 3rd party MMS app would work?
you can access them by going to http://www.sprint.com/picturemail
Old 09-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I thought if you made one of your "3 favs" your Google Voice number, it would make it free incoming. (been wrong before)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Well the call still comes inbound to your phone so unless you have a plan that has unlimited incoming minutes then no...
Old 09-23-2010, 09:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: gre
Carrier: cmd

tp2userp is a n00b

Why does firefox give a warning, when trying to download the latest reference version from the site
Quote:
"Reported Attack Page

This web page at reefermattness.scepterr.info has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Warning1.jpg (16.9 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tp2userp; 09-23-2010 at 09:39 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:45 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp2userp View Post
Why does firefox give a warning, when trying to download the latest reference version from the site
Incorrect flagging of reef's mirror. It's not really an attack site w/malware. Reef is aware, and I told him to just change his freakin mirror until he gets it sorted out... Der.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim8181 View Post
I thought if you made one of your "3 favs" your Google Voice number, it would make it free incoming. (been wrong before)
I don't have any sort of plan that involves any 'faves' but I'd imagine that would work! (Are these plans available on Sprint...?)
Old 09-23-2010, 09:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Iphone
Carrier: At&t

sp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

this latest froyo is nice. Does tethering wifi work for you guys? I click on tetherin wifi (not usb tether) and it says error. Is this just me?.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:52 PM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I don't know if Sprint still offers the 3 favorites thingy, but a couple of years ago it was just a matter of asking for it... was a free add-on.

[QUOTE=I don't have any sort of plan that involves any 'faves' but I'd imagine that would work! (Are these plans available on Sprint...?)[/QUOTE]
Old 09-23-2010, 10:55 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim8181 View Post
I don't know if Sprint still offers the 3 favorites thingy, but a couple of years ago it was just a matter of asking for it... was a free add-on.
I got Sprint to Home added for FREE to my SERO 500 plan less than a month ago, it gives me 1 number(My google voice#) that I get unlimited minutes to and from.

They wanted $5 for the pick 3 on My Sero, even though I had it free on my other plan, so I went with the Free option.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Iphone
Carrier: At&t

sp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

can anyone help with my question? 3 posts above..
Old 09-24-2010, 12:13 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp4rtan5 View Post
this latest froyo is nice. Does tethering wifi work for you guys? I click on tetherin wifi (not usb tether) and it says error. Is this just me?.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp4rtan5 View Post
can anyone help with my question? 3 posts above..
Jeez man you have four posts and these are two of them?

The built-in wifi tether was JUST enabled... literally. It's not the most stable. Use the XDA app to tether with wifi.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: boost

mssidah is a n00b

Everything works fine, love it. I'm using it as my primary OS now lol, thank you all for the great work. I just wish i can view my photos out the SD card, the gallery wont open SUCKS
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps