PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Android On TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=319)
-   -   [TESTING] XDAndroid GBX0C 2.3.7 Build (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=148545)

sbk968 07-02-2012 04:50 PM

Re: [TESTING] XDAndroid GBX0C 2.3.7 Build

1 Attachment(s)
I'm getting the error "The application Google services Framework(process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly." and asking me to force close the application. It is happening a lot today even though I restart Android. Please find the logs attached and help me resolve this issue.

EyeB 07-02-2012 11:22 PM

i think the data.img might be corrupted, i've had this in past and i had to remake the img file. but then again I didn't put much time into trying to fix it either, takes me about a half hour to restore back to how it was so I just put up with it, doesn't happen often for me either

nyles 07-03-2012 11:33 PM

Loving this build. Can somebody assist me in using the physical end button to end calls. I remember being able to do so in the the frx build and tried looking in spare parts, as well as in the settings but canʻt figure it out. Thanks for all the hard work and help in advance.

nyles 07-03-2012 11:49 PM

Found it. Forgot it was in "accessibility". Please disregard the post above.

nyles 07-04-2012 12:37 AM

Sorry folks, I really feel like an idiot now by almost having this conversation with myself on this board. I checked the "Power button ends call" under accessibility settings but my end call button still takes me to home during a call. I would like it to immediately hang up the call which is not working. I need to push the "end" button on the screen. I also have the spare parts settings for the "end button behavior" as "Nothing". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

arrrghhh 07-04-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyles (Post 2182587)
Sorry folks, I really feel like an idiot now by almost having this conversation with myself on this board. I checked the "Power button ends call" under accessibility settings but my end call button still takes me to home during a call. I would like it to immediately hang up the call which is not working. I need to push the "end" button on the screen. I also have the spare parts settings for the "end button behavior" as "Nothing". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Without hacking the keymaps yourself, you can go in 'Spare Parts' and change the power button to be end call... Sorry that's the best I can offer without totally hacking the build.

You could try this app at your own risk (I've never tried it).

With the prox sensor, it never bothered me that I would have to use the on-screen flow. The way we've chosen, you actually get a fully functional home key.

nyles 07-04-2012 02:01 PM

Thank you very much for the timely response. After searching through many threads, that was what I was thinking, but wanted to know for sure. The power button isnʻt so bad, thanks again for your all your hard work.

monmouthguy 08-01-2012 04:56 PM

I'm still using FRX07.1 on my TP2. I also installed GBX0C 2.3.7 but it doesn't have the voice recognition on the keyboard like Froyo. I use this feature everyday but would like to switch to GBX. Is it not functional on GBX yet? or have I been doing something wrong on my install?

wizardknight 08-01-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monmouthguy (Post 2184292)
I'm still using FRX07.1 on my TP2. I also installed GBX0C 2.3.7 but it doesn't have the voice recognition on the keyboard like Froyo. I use this feature everyday but would like to switch to GBX. Is it not functional on GBX yet? or have I been doing something wrong on my install?

I think you have to have Google voice search installed, but I don't use that functionality myself.
Worse case download another keyboard from an app market. I am sure there is something out there that will do what you want.

arrrghhh 08-01-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monmouthguy (Post 2184292)

Quote:

Originally Posted by wizardknight (Post 2184293)
I think you have to have Google voice search installed, but I don't use that functionality myself.
Worse case download another keyboard from an app market. I am sure there is something out there that will do what you want.

This ^^. You need Google Voice Search in order to use it... ;)