PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 10:20 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] XDAndroid GBX0B 2.3.7 Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinomon1 View Post
Man - what could it be then? I just can't use XDAndroid with the current way
Then stick to FRX07.1, this is still experimental. I don't think you've submitted any logs or actually helped track down the issue. If you're not interested in helping, then don't go into TESTING threads. Seriously, I want people who want to help me. I don't run this daily anymore, so I'm not the best to diagnose problems like this.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

I forgot about this until now but it just happened to me and was able to replicate it.

Anyways the after establishing a call. The caller on the other line can't hear me but I can hear them when I put them on speaker phone. But turn off speaker phone and they hear me just fine. I'm not sure if this has to do with those .cvs files and maybe missing a mic file?

Log is below but might be better if you can replicate it like i described above
Attached Files
File Type: zip data.zip (44.4 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-24-2012, 09:56 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeB View Post
I forgot about this until now but it just happened to me and was able to replicate it.

Anyways the after establishing a call. The caller on the other line can't hear me but I can hear them when I put them on speaker phone. But turn off speaker phone and they hear me just fine. I'm not sure if this has to do with those .cvs files and maybe missing a mic file?

Log is below but might be better if you can replicate it like i described above
I assume this is on .27? Thanks.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work

its on the one that was from 1-18-12 :S i dont know how to tell this .27 thing, I'll look if you can explain how to find it but I didn't touch what can with the full package so it's whatever was included in it
Old 02-27-2012, 04:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

boneskid1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

EyeB, try using the .32 kernel it has worked pretty flawlessly for me with the exception of battery life, but thats not excatly fixable.
if you didnt change anything from the packaged bulid than it should be .27 as far as i can remeber
Also is there any way to maybe disable buttons upon sleeping? cause part of the reason i get SoD's is because i am repeatedly hitting the buttons while i walk or sit down in school, and it kills the battery alot quicker.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:43 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneskid1 View Post
EyeB, try using the .32 kernel it has worked pretty flawlessly for me with the exception of battery life, but thats not excatly fixable.
if you didnt change anything from the packaged bulid than it should be .27 as far as i can remeber
There is no .32 kernel (for our devices).

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneskid1 View Post
Also is there any way to maybe disable buttons upon sleeping? cause part of the reason i get SoD's is because i am repeatedly hitting the buttons while i walk or sit down in school, and it kills the battery alot quicker.
If you notice, the front buttons don't actually wake the device (they used to, we disabled that quite some time ago) - so I have no clue what you're talking about.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

its not a bug, but my brightness setting no longer works. it will stay same no matter what i put it on, auto/lowest/brightest... reason i say its not a bug is because it worked up until i started playing with disabling things

just wondering if any one knows what android needs to use it, something like disabling services in windows (PC). can't figure out what i need to re-enable lol and don't want to reset my data.img to figure it out since it doesn't bug me enough to do it, just would like to know if there is an easy way to fix. I can post log if it'll help but I'm not sure if it will, let me know
Old 03-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

Quote:
its not a bug, but my brightness setting no longer works. it will stay same no matter what i put it on, auto/lowest/brightest... reason i say its not a bug is because it worked up until i started playing with disabling things

just wondering if any one knows what android needs to use it, something like disabling services in windows (PC). can't figure out what i need to re-enable lol and don't want to reset my data.img to figure it out since it doesn't bug me enough to do it, just would like to know if there is an easy way to fix. I can post log if it'll help but I'm not sure if it will, let me know
Well you didn't say, but have you tried a simple reset? Just shut the phone down, boot WinMo, then boot Android...

If that fails, I'm not sure. Try different kernels...? I'm betting it is something in the data.img. You can rename it to data.bak if you don't want to blow it away. You could try this to at least rule out the possibility.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC RhodiumW (RHOD500)
Carrier: Movilnet

nickleby is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
its not a bug, but my brightness setting no longer works. it will stay same no matter what i put it on, auto/lowest/brightest...
That happened to me last week. I rebooted the phone and then it worked normal.
ROM: 2.01.558.7
XDAndroid GBX0B 2.3.7
Old 03-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

hm brightness seems to be working, i was just confusing that the background is darkened while scrolling the bar so i thought it would stay that dark but when i close the settings window, it brightens up again. But the brightest setting is brighter, i just thought the dimmest setting would be that same dim background

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development