View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 02:50 PM
EyeB
Halfway to VIP Status

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] XDAndroid GBX0B 2.3.7 Build

hm, i'm not sure if I'm roaming or not, but I see the triangle roaming icon and it says roaming indicator on the notificiation window

I'd had to restart phone to charge it and since then haven't had it. But I've seen it before on older builds, mostly when my connection was lost and had to reconnect

edit: noticed that power off/restart both seem to just restart into WM. I haven't seen the power off do an actual power off of phone yet.

edit: also noticed that phone call did drop/crash and then lost 3g/evdo signal. Restarted into android after going back to WM and since then I haven't had problem again. I know you mentioned it in first post but just saying I got same issue but only on first time. Maybe it needed to create a data file first? I can look but I don't know where. The proximity thing works great too, as responsive as in WM.

edit: For some reason or another, it seems like it's a crap shoot how much ram I get when I load into android with this one. Sometimes I'll have 90mb, and other times I can get as low as 60mb. This is on boot up without starting anything myself.

Last edited by EyeB; 01-01-2012 at 03:12 PM.