PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: MetroPCS

Trev23sks is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (Latest version 1.2.3) - 400/500 Only

lol im so lost how to flash this threw Via SD
Old 11-28-2011, 08:47 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev23sks View Post
lol im so lost how to flash this threw Via SD
Just like you flash any WinMo ROM thru SD.

Name .nbh RHODIMG.NBH. Reboot into bootloader mode (hold vol down as you boot). Profit.

Edit - however, you should read the first word in this thread. TESTING. It's not ready yet for general use.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 11-28-2011 at 08:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: sprint

icevapor is just getting started

Arrrghhh, I just PM'd you some no wake logs. I wonder if it has something to do w/ my partitions on my sdcard... (I just thought of that). Like maybe android is mounting them weirdly...
Old 11-28-2011, 11:49 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by icevapor View Post
Arrrghhh, I just PM'd you some no wake logs. I wonder if it has something to do w/ my partitions on my sdcard... (I just thought of that). Like maybe android is mounting them weirdly...
Take the card out if you think it's suspect, there's no need really to even have it inserted. What does partitions on a SD card have to do with anything anyways?

Edit - why not just post the logs here... ACL would be the guy to send them to regardless. Nothing is jumping out at me so far.

Edit 2 - damn, I wish kernel logs had matching timestamps so I could match up with logcat - your kernel logs just seem really freakin short. But again, I don't see anything out of the ordinary here, and again ACL is the man who would need to look at the logs regardless. Thanks.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 11-28-2011 at 11:55 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:04 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86shelby View Post
Yup, tried that. Now it won't flash anything, via sd or usb.... I do believe I have a paperweight.
The bootloader says no tp mfg data?
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
damn.. no mfg data ? may need to go to the winmo forums and see if those bootloader gurus can help out. I'd mtty and see if there is anything that can be done.

Besides this casualty, i think we did pretty well.
So 86shelby, what does occur ... do you get into LK or are you stuck at the boot splash screen?

When I ended up at a similar conclusion, only thing MTTY did was let me ensure that the phone was wiped completely clean with a TASK29.

Frankly, this really surprises me - I thought that if you could get to bootloader, you were not bricked and here are two instances where that obviously isn't the case.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 11-29-2011, 02:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6875
Carrier: 中国电信

liu775420 is a n00b

I ask when it will release stable version of Andrews?[SIZE="<font><font>5</font></font>"][/SIZE]
Old 11-29-2011, 03:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2(RHOD400)
Carrier: CDMA

muziling is becoming a great contributor

EDIT:

Last edited by muziling; 11-29-2011 at 09:18 AM.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sykosoft is a n00b

I must say that I'm not a big fan of the "fastboot when usb is plugged in" change. Quite often, the phone goes dead, I go to plug it up, turn it on (and walk away), and return to find it sitting at fastboot.

Thoughts?

Michael
Old 11-29-2011, 11:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykosoft View Post
I must say that I'm not a big fan of the "fastboot when usb is plugged in" change. Quite often, the phone goes dead, I go to plug it up, turn it on (and walk away), and return to find it sitting at fastboot.

Thoughts?

Michael
blame everyone who couldnt press the end call key. BUT, you should just plug in the phone and not power it on. Once you out the charger on the light will go orage and the charing is behind the scenes (as long as you are not using cwm).
Old 11-29-2011, 11:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: sprint

icevapor is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Take the card out if you think it's suspect, there's no need really to even have it inserted. What does partitions on a SD card have to do with anything anyways?

Edit - why not just post the logs here... ACL would be the guy to send them to regardless. Nothing is jumping out at me so far.

Edit 2 - damn, I wish kernel logs had matching timestamps so I could match up with logcat - your kernel logs just seem really freakin short. But again, I don't see anything out of the ordinary here, and again ACL is the man who would need to look at the logs regardless. Thanks.
My previous setup was a CWM off the sd card, so there is a system, cache, and data partitions. Maybe android is mounting the cache/data and its causing issues. I'll pull the SD today and see if it changes anything.

As for the logs, they are pretty short... If I do a restart does it reset the logs? It kinda looks like it (which makes them kind of worthless hu).

Also, I did send ACL a copy of the logs as well... maybe he can see something.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development