View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 11:49 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (Latest version 1.2.3) - 400/500 Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by icevapor View Post
Arrrghhh, I just PM'd you some no wake logs. I wonder if it has something to do w/ my partitions on my sdcard... (I just thought of that). Like maybe android is mounting them weirdly...
Take the card out if you think it's suspect, there's no need really to even have it inserted. What does partitions on a SD card have to do with anything anyways?

Edit - why not just post the logs here... ACL would be the guy to send them to regardless. Nothing is jumping out at me so far.

Edit 2 - damn, I wish kernel logs had matching timestamps so I could match up with logcat - your kernel logs just seem really freakin short. But again, I don't see anything out of the ordinary here, and again ACL is the man who would need to look at the logs regardless. Thanks.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 11-28-2011 at 11:55 PM.