PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2011, 12:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viber View Post
Hi i install your new build. In this build mobile network working like before only after 112 calling.
Camera in this build on my rhod 100 was started, but when i start move phone image corrupt, freeze and phone too. Need to reset.
This situation was before in DS-builds but someone with name brinka123 made kernel and modules where this issue was solved for rhod100.
I'll need to re-examine that patch. But seeing that gsm devices have a micrphone issue, i think camera is last on the list of things to fix.
Old 12-21-2011, 05:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 (Rhod100)
Carrier: MTS

viber is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to viber

Yep, you are right. First of all microphone and stable gsm signal.
Hope it happen soon coz my headset looks like will die not so far .
One month before anybody even can't help me with brightness panel issue. But you man do this!!! So i'm sure you will help in this case too.
I'll buy you some coffee, man
Old 12-21-2011, 06:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by viber View Post
Yep, you are right. First of all microphone and stable gsm signal.
Hope it happen soon coz my headset looks like will die not so far .
One month before anybody even can't help me with brightness panel issue. But you man do this!!! So i'm sure you will help in this case too.
I'll buy you some coffee, man
I'm going to release some test kernels for the gsm rhods. If not tonight, maybe friday. So look out for those.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

hceuterpe is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
I'll need to re-examine that patch. But seeing that gsm devices have a micrphone issue, i think camera is last on the list of things to fix.
What about my precious BT (with headset/audio)?
Let me know when you need a headset...

On another note, I tried BT with Haret, with the latest kernel. That actually paired, and the headset beeped when I got a call, as did the receiver button, but the audio went to the speakerphone. Not sure how this compares to NAND since I haven't been able to run it without a headset (it's not legal in many places I go to drive without one). Didn't Jerome tweak some userland audio routing this summer?
Old 12-22-2011, 01:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Boost

mbellot is keeping up the good workmbellot is keeping up the good work

Died tonight in the middle of an adb shell session. I was investigating a little hack work to switch to the FRX 7.1 keymaps...

/proc/last_kmsg attached.

On a positive note, the swap worked and I now have long press END working as recent apps.
Attached Files
File Type: zip last_kmsg5.zip (19.7 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:43 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hceuterpe View Post
What about my precious BT (with headset/audio)?
Let me know when you need a headset...

On another note, I tried BT with Haret, with the latest kernel. That actually paired, and the headset beeped when I got a call, as did the receiver button, but the audio went to the speakerphone. Not sure how this compares to NAND since I haven't been able to run it without a headset (it's not legal in many places I go to drive without one). Didn't Jerome tweak some userland audio routing this summer?
I prob wont get to it till late Jan.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:45 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellot View Post
Died tonight in the middle of an adb shell session. I was investigating a little hack work to switch to the FRX 7.1 keymaps...

/proc/last_kmsg attached.

On a positive note, the swap worked and I now have long press END working as recent apps.
same damn bug.. smd bug.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 (Rhod100)
Carrier: MTS

viber is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to viber

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellot View Post
I can open recent apps menu when i long press conference call button on the back side of phone.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 Rhod100
Carrier: Orange PL

mayestik1 is a n00b

Hi All!
I installed today the newest OMGB. Like as reported earlier, GSM network doesn't connect. Camera causes freeze, but it's smallest problem.
I attached radio log file. I don't know what to test more..
Attached Files
File Type: zip Radio.zip (9.6 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-22-2011, 08:08 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Treo Pro/Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO/Boost

Starfox is just getting started
Didn't we squash the smd_tty bug a few month ago? Or am I imagining things again...

-- Starfox

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development