PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2011, 08:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
I'm waiting for a CWM version of cherry pie or gingercherry; I hope there's a version of Froyo B also; these are all very smooth builds that make my Tp2 feel like a native android device.

Sent from my FroyoB V6 using Tapatalk
There is going to be a Cherry pie V4 for Clockworkmod released soon.

Sent from my BLAZN 2.2.2 using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2011, 02:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: ClockworkMod Recovery [Released]

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
There is going to be a Cherry pie V4 for Clockworkmod released soon.

Sent from my BLAZN 2.2.2 using Tapatalk
Thanks. I saw that. I donated to the neopeek site so I was able to go to the Donators' section and there's a v3 version that neopeek uploaded; I haven't had the time to try it out yet.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Neopeek working on CWM was definitely inspired by ACL, he said so in his post.

I decided to look at tiad's site, it's a hilarious copypasta. I don't think he did anything original on that site, it's all ctrl-c ctrl-v. Our FAQ for example was just copypasta'd. As nate said, a lot of the NAND stuff was just copypasta'd. Sad really.

Anyhoo, I posted a CM7 build with ClockWorkMod. Definitely needs some lovin, going to try to give it some more . CWM is a spiffy way to update ROMs, but it's a little depressing on SD since rebooting goes back to WinMo .

lol i didnt even know about this. Just found out about it today.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Neopeek updated Clockworkmod to Version 1.6, Fixed Market issues.

Sent from my FROYO X GINGER 2.2.2 using Tapatalk
Old 04-28-2011, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2: NAND OMGB

anish88 is just getting started

what are the different builds i would use with CWM? do i just download normal builds or are there special CWM builds because i know we need the .zip files. Also which build would you guys suggest. I was thinking about Gingercherry V2 but the change log on neopeek says incoming calls arent working? Let me know what you guys suggest.

Thanks.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:32 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anish88 View Post
what are the different builds i would use with CWM? do i just download normal builds or are there special CWM builds because i know we need the .zip files. Also which build would you guys suggest. I was thinking about Gingercherry V2 but the change log on neopeek says incoming calls arent working? Let me know what you guys suggest.

Thanks.
In theory you can take any looped build's system.ext2 file and make a .zip out of it to install with CWM.

I tried to do so with FRX06 and it was a FCfest. I might've done something wrong, another individual PM'd me that he was successful, as others have been - so assuming I can get it to work, I'll update the FRX06 threads with CWM info and a .zip to install with.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:10 AM
Lurker
Carrier: China Mobile

xi.lin is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
In theory you can take any looped build's system.ext2 file and make a .zip out of it to install with CWM.

I tried to do so with FRX06 and it was a FCfest. I might've done something wrong, another individual PM'd me that he was successful, as others have been - so assuming I can get it to work, I'll update the FRX06 threads with CWM info and a .zip to install with.
Can we use the testing kernel & ril in it to use? I really like both of them.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:13 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xi.lin View Post
Can we use the testing kernel & ril in it to use? I really like both of them.
I don't see why not. Just different ways to implement them. (Well, the kernel would be the same... but implementing the RIL/rootfs changes will be different.)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:19 AM
Lurker
Carrier: China Mobile

xi.lin is a n00b

Thanks for the answer~
Old 04-30-2011, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2: NAND OMGB

anish88 is just getting started

i havent gotten any of the builds to work properly i am using the npkboot folder and placing Wistilts kernel with the startup from neopeeks files. then i placed the update file from gingercherry on the root of the sdcard. i just get a bunch force closes and then the phone just restart to WM. anybody have a stable setup for this?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development