View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 09:32 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ClockworkMod Recovery [Released]

Quote:
Originally Posted by anish88 View Post
what are the different builds i would use with CWM? do i just download normal builds or are there special CWM builds because i know we need the .zip files. Also which build would you guys suggest. I was thinking about Gingercherry V2 but the change log on neopeek says incoming calls arent working? Let me know what you guys suggest.

Thanks.
In theory you can take any looped build's system.ext2 file and make a .zip out of it to install with CWM.

I tried to do so with FRX06 and it was a FCfest. I might've done something wrong, another individual PM'd me that he was successful, as others have been - so assuming I can get it to work, I'll update the FRX06 threads with CWM info and a .zip to install with.