PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2011, 04:02 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX04 - "Stable"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomc585 View Post
So we dont need to do it?
Nothing new for Froyo, nothing really new at all just cleanup. Run it if you wish, you won't notice any difference. I guess I should say you shouldn't notice any difference .
Old 02-26-2011, 03:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

docnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

crap am near the coast of nigeria again hope those damn pirates dont get me......

HTC Universal-->Imate Jam(HTC Magician)-->Imate K-jam(HTC Wizard)-->HTC Mogul-->Touch Pro-->Touch Pro 2-->wonder what the next windows phone is going to be ??
Old 02-26-2011, 06:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

abdeviation is keeping up the good workabdeviation is keeping up the good work

I just put this on a Sprint TP2. My touch screen does not work however. I think the calibration is wayy off. I downloaded the ts-calibraton file in the first post and added it to the same location as haret but still, not touch screen response. I can use it with the keyboard though and seems really fast. I'd appreciate it if you could help me figure out the touchscreen problem
Old 02-26-2011, 06:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeviation View Post
I just put this on a Sprint TP2. My touch screen does not work however. I think the calibration is wayy off. I downloaded the ts-calibraton file in the first post and added it to the same location as haret but still, not touch screen response. I can use it with the keyboard though and seems really fast. I'd appreciate it if you could help me figure out the touchscreen problem
Maybe you should start from scratch; delete the data.img and try again; before you launch haret.exe just replace the ts-calibrate file with the one in the first post.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
Maybe you should start from scratch; delete the data.img and try again; before you launch haret.exe just replace the ts-calibrate file with the one in the first post.
just did so. I deleted all the android related files and folders, recopied all the files and watched it go through the installation. Still touch screen is not working
Old 02-26-2011, 10:06 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
just did so. I deleted all the android related files and folders, recopied all the files and watched it go through the installation. Still touch screen is not working
ts-calibration should have no file extension. I wasn't able to post a file without an extension, so you have to strip it manually - be careful, by default Windows hides "known" file extensions. So you might have to show file extensions to be able to remote it.

In hindsight, I probably should've made an extension that's not familiar to Windows, but would let me attach it. I also got a suggestion to put the ts-calibration file in the startups folder, which to me would create other problems - I guess if I grab a ts-calib for every phone...
Old 02-27-2011, 12:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
ts-calibration should have no file extension. I wasn't able to post a file without an extension, so you have to strip it manually - be careful, by default Windows hides "known" file extensions. So you might have to show file extensions to be able to remote it.
yup, the ts-calibration file does not have an extension. I'm not sure why it's not working
Old 02-27-2011, 12:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
yup, the ts-calibration file does not have an extension. I'm not sure why it's not working
Just d/l any other package like one of Ndno's all in ones and grab the ts-calibration file from that. Ndno's are both pretty spot on versus some of the other ones.

Here's one from ndno, hopefully it works ok, just unzip and put in the same folder as haret.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ts-calibration.zip (163 Bytes, 18 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Just d/l any other package like one of Ndno's all in ones and grab the ts-calibration file from that. Ndno's are both pretty spot on versus some of the other ones.

Here's one from ndno, hopefully it works ok, just unzip and put in the same folder as haret.
Yay! Awesome. That file worked! Thank yoU!
Old 02-27-2011, 02:16 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

I don't get it, is the ts-calib file I attached to the first post bad...?

Perhaps renaming a .txt file is too much to ask...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development