View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 06:40 PM
ndno
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX04 - "Stable"

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeviation View Post
I just put this on a Sprint TP2. My touch screen does not work however. I think the calibration is wayy off. I downloaded the ts-calibraton file in the first post and added it to the same location as haret but still, not touch screen response. I can use it with the keyboard though and seems really fast. I'd appreciate it if you could help me figure out the touchscreen problem
Maybe you should start from scratch; delete the data.img and try again; before you launch haret.exe just replace the ts-calibrate file with the one in the first post.