View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 10:06 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX04 - "Stable"

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeviation View Post
just did so. I deleted all the android related files and folders, recopied all the files and watched it go through the installation. Still touch screen is not working
ts-calibration should have no file extension. I wasn't able to post a file without an extension, so you have to strip it manually - be careful, by default Windows hides "known" file extensions. So you might have to show file extensions to be able to remote it.

In hindsight, I probably should've made an extension that's not familiar to Windows, but would let me attach it. I also got a suggestion to put the ts-calibration file in the startups folder, which to me would create other problems - I guess if I grab a ts-calib for every phone...