PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2011, 05:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND Boot Testing - 01-07: Panel power on/off fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty
Have you tried a new data.img? Wifi wasn't working for me at first and gave me an error, but for some reason, now I can't get it to fail again. Figures, when I'm trying to dmesg the problem, I can't repro it...
Yes, new data.img, I always do it when I switch system.ext2...

a library maybe? one of those .so you place in root of sdcard?
Old 01-13-2011, 04:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

i committed some changes for the headset. Right now only the 11pin works so i still need to fix the 3.5mm.

At least yall can enjoy some music now .. .. the code needs to be modified to replicate the functionality in wince. Thing is in wince they include code to detect the tv out as well. I really cant find any other device that does this so it will take time.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

coolsilver is keeping up the good workcoolsilver is keeping up the good work
This would be great. I don't have a 11 pin adapter though.

We really appreciate it
Old 01-13-2011, 09:09 AM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
i committed some changes for the headset. Right now only the 11pin works so i still need to fix the 3.5mm.

At least yall can enjoy some music now .. .. the code needs to be modified to replicate the functionality in wince. Thing is in wince they include code to detect the tv out as well. I really cant find any other device that does this so it will take time.
ACL Just tried the headset and it works great! Thanks!

I did notice that once you unplug it you the sound switches to the phone speaker and not to the back speaker, the light on the mute button flashes red also. I had to call my voicemail and switch it to speaker phone for it to work correctly again.

Thanks agian!

Also you didn't include the lcd.density=240 in the command line.

Last edited by Lmiller1708; 01-13-2011 at 09:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:26 PM
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmiller1708 View Post
ACL Just tried the headset and it works great! Thanks!

I did notice that once you unplug it you the sound switches to the phone speaker and not to the back speaker, the light on the mute button flashes red also. I had to call my voicemail and switch it to speaker phone for it to work correctly again.

Thanks agian!

Also you didn't include the lcd.density=240 in the command line.
Whats normal behavior ? is it supposed to go back to the speaker seamless ? Lets say if i listen to pandora, when i unplug the music pauses so i have to press play agani to resume in the speaker. Im not sure how involved userland needs to be in this, i think we are just hacking it int he kernel.

This is the current cmd we pass down. We dont do the lcd densitiy so you can pass it on your own via conf. It's been like this for a while now.

"gsensor_axis=2,1,3 msmvkeyb_toggle=off hw3d.force=1 panic=0 pm.sleep_mode=1"
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:07 PM
Flashaholic!

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Whats normal behavior ? is it supposed to go back to the speaker seamless ? Lets say if i listen to pandora, when i unplug the music pauses so i have to press play agani to resume in the speaker. Im not sure how involved userland needs to be in this, i think we are just hacking it int he kernel.

This is the current cmd we pass down. We dont do the lcd densitiy so you can pass it on your own via conf. It's been like this for a while now.

"gsensor_axis=2,1,3 msmvkeyb_toggle=off hw3d.force=1 panic=0 pm.sleep_mode=1"
I also have to hit resume but that should be fine. My speaker just doesn't turn back on after that, just goes to my ear speaker (if that's what it is called).

Ok. I have already done that in the config. Thought we were adding that to the command line.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:23 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmiller1708 View Post
I also have to hit resume but that should be fine. My speaker just doesn't turn back on after that, just goes to my ear speaker (if that's what it is called).

Ok. I have already done that in the config. Thought we were adding that to the command line.
oo.. thats not good. i'll check it out tonight. The earpiece shouldnt turn on at all during stuff like this.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

My phone keeps booting in 210 density...no matter what I do... Anybody else seeing this behavior?
Old 01-13-2011, 05:00 PM
Flashaholic!

Wirelessly posted (Vogue: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; MSM Build/FRX03) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050
My phone keeps booting in 210 density...no matter what I do... Anybody else seeing this behavior?
Make sure your conf file has this in it.

echo "ro.sf.lcd_density=240" >> /etc/default.prop

It sould be in the custom command section.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2011, 05:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

OK, so here's the deal on the lcd density. I'm working off what was on tinboot git, so it has 240, but I think [ACL]'s tinboot in the autobuild is different.

Also, [ACL], is hw3d still needed in cmdline? I thought it was just fully enabled by default now.

I haven't had a chance to test this yet, but I can tell you that it should pause your music when you unplug the headphones. This is the default way WinMo and other Android phones do it. I think this is default so that music doesn't start blaring everywhere if you pull the headphones out on a plane or when you pull the aux out in the car.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development