PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 07:12 AM
Oldguy
Pocket PC: Moto DROID
Carrier: vzw

nuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (xv6800: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Android agenda works nice w/ exchange.

craigslist notifications - get notified about posts that meet your criteria happen

notification dialer - just pull down your notification panel to have easy access to your dialer without leaving the ap you are in

Have Wifi and GPS on your phone???
Check out Navizon. It's $$$ in your pocket!
http://my.navizon.com/Webapps/UserAd..._code=5E5D5D5F
Navizon- Get paid $s to use your phones GPS & Wifi!

My Navizon Thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21590

Last edited by nuguy; 01-20-2010 at 07:20 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:20 AM
Oldguy

nuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (xv6800: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Android agenda works nice w/ exchange.

craigslist notifications - get notified about posts that meet your criteria happen

notification dialer - just pull down your notification panel to have easy access to your dialer without leaving the ap you are in
Old 01-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Two essentials :)

Wooops!!!
Old 01-22-2010, 11:15 AM
Oldguy

Ugh, it's that mobile plugin, doesn't let me edit, reposts instead. And now I don't remember what I was adding...
Old 01-22-2010, 11:21 AM
Oldguy

Oh yeah,
xScope the best web browser I've seen on any mobile device. It will make you forget the dolphin browser.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:22 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuguy View Post
Oh yeah,
xScope the best web browser I've seen on any mobile device. It will make you forget the dolphin browser.

Hmm... never heard of it, but I will be checking it out today, thanks!
Old 01-22-2010, 05:10 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuguy View Post
Oh yeah,
Already forgotten about, even though I haven't heard of this. Gonna try it out tonight.
Old 01-22-2010, 05:27 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
Already forgotten about, even though I haven't heard of this. Gonna try it out tonight.
Yeah, yeah.. you are only trying it because I am. Yup, that's me, the trend setter.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games