PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 02:43 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Two essentials :)

Deleted

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 08-24-2011 at 07:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Two essentials :)

Wow, that was fast. I asked Frosty to add this subforum in for us to discuss Android Apps and Games and you got the first thread started within just a few minutes of my request and Frosty setting it up
Old 01-12-2010, 03:28 PM
That guy with the axe
Threadstarter

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Deleted

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 08-24-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community

Thanks, I try to have one good idea per month. My wife will be pissed that I used this month's here and not at home, but I am OK with that.

I will be putting a list together later this week and putting it up here. I also have a couple of other ideas for the Android section, which I plan on trying to get to work on this weekend. I just have to put down the Xbox 360 controller long enough... damn I like the new Modern Warfare...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; SPH-M900 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Personally I use advanced task killer but to each their own. Other cool apps:

Google sky map

Reality browser - cool app to play around with

Andftp - ftp client

Ringroid - create ringtones

Chompsms - adds some flavor to th standard messaging prog

Streamitall radio - use to stream live radio

City caller id - shows city/state of incoming call

Explorer - better way to see system files, includes copy cut and paste for mutiple files

Colornote - sticky notes

Papi jump- addictive!
Shop savvy - barcode scanner

Last edited by blazinazn; 01-12-2010 at 03:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinazn View Post

Personally I use advanced task killer but to each their own. Other cool apps:

Google sky map
Reality browser - cool app to play around with
Andftp - ftp client
Ringroid - create ringtones
Chompsms - adds some flavor to th standard messaging prog

Streamitall radio - use to stream live radio
City caller id - shows city/state of incoming call
Explorer - better way to see system files, includes copy cut and paste for mutiple files
Colornote - sticky notes
Papi jump- addictive!
Some good ones there, thanks for the suggestions!
Old 01-12-2010, 03:40 PM
That guy with the axe
Threadstarter

Deleted

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 08-24-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn

Forget to mention spare parts. Useful for those still on 1.5
Old 01-12-2010, 03:50 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
Awesome! If you need a hand testing/evaluating apps, or compiling lists, or anything else for that matter lemme know. I'd be happy to lend a hand where I can
I will defintely take you up on that, thanks!
Old 01-13-2010, 11:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: drod x
Carrier: verizon

jone216 is keeping up the good workjone216 is keeping up the good work

Good choices guys on my way to the market

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games