PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6900 - Vogue
Carrier: Sprint

daamayzn is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Two essentials :)

Pandora Radio - free & awesome
Advanced Task Killer - also free and has a couple different widgets
Old 01-15-2010, 02:10 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

I like

Dolphin Browser
ES File Explorer
Last.FM
WikiMobile
Advanced Task Killer
Better Terminal Emulator
and of course NBA Game Time Live!!!
Old 01-17-2010, 04:32 AM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Deleted

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 08-24-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:10 PM

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
Hey Carla, are you planning on making some themes for android like you did with the pre? I was thinking maybe you should focus initially on making some themes for men with the Droids resolution in mind
Anything is possible lol. Is that a hint BTW? If I make them I will do some for the Droid as well as the Moment seeing as how my mother in law ordered a Droid and got the free Eris and doesn't want the bulk of the Droid so it is mine come Tuesday when she gets them in
Old 01-18-2010, 08:05 AM
That guy with the axe
Threadstarter

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Deleted

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 08-24-2011 at 07:36 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:24 PM

They don't need the $$ so she honestly would probably never even think to do that. And yes, you have to add a line. It is like 56 bucks a month extra for the data plan, texting, insurance and voicemail.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

epitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regularepitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regularepitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regularepitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hijacked

If I helped you in anyway, hit that THANKS
Old 01-19-2010, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitaphromance View Post
Hijacked
If OP goes off first it's all fair game
Old 01-20-2010, 12:03 AM
That guy with the axe
Threadstarter

Deleted

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 08-24-2011 at 07:37 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:10 AM

You surely can't!!

I LOVE TaskKiller (full version) and I am really liking the beautiful widgets small home screen clock.weather thing.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games