View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Based on my own personal experience, this ROM (v5.1) has the best battery usage I've EVER had on this phone. It continues to amaze me day after day...
That sounds great!
I also had trimmed down the file I PMed you long ago and was starting on the 6.5.x one when my phone got stolen..

I spent a week with my old TP1 and even thou I had a great rom (Tankrom),
I was miserable with the tiny screen!

So anyway I have a new one direct from Asurion,
and it is even better than my original and overclocks highest...
So new looking , even the body had plastics to peel off around keyboard,
and inside it had watermark stickers on body and on new red battery..
Definitely better than usual garbage Sprint refurbs.

So hopefully when I can hardspl it soon (paid but awaiting problem resolve ticket),
So I can try your rom, and finish my files.

So you also have an Evo?, Will you be getting the Evo3d?
How do you feel about no keyboard?
Since bigger screen mayby ok?
This post has been thanked 1 times.