View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 02:12 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: divorce yourselves from Microsoft Mobile operating systerms, HTC, and custom ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahriar5252 View Post
I have loaded all the major custom ROMs on my Sprint TP2: Sprint Lovers ROM, Sharkie's ROM, MaxSense ROM, and VINdow's Plutonium ROM.
Hey dude, you forget most of us have also loaded most all other top roms.
Yet this is the first time I hear of most problems you have,
(which usually to me means "user-error")

Amongst all the misleading dis-information of apps, lack of knowledge,
and out right bashing of the best roms in the TP2 threads, (especially singling out the best, Vinn's..)
I will try to be as nice as Vinn was, and actually help you with some advice..

You are only right about one thing.
You cannot handle WinMo, or any smartphone for that matter.

And you would probably be safe with only the most idiot proof of "smart-?-phones",
that any true geek would would hate because of it's controlling dumbness.

So go get an iphone and don't look back,
Not even to Win7 because that can be hacked as well.
Don't pick any phone that can be "modded",
because you obviously show you have a distaste for learning & making a phone better.

If that doesn't pan out, get a old Samsung Instinct
This post has been thanked 5 times.