View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
Well.... to address the no slide bar zoom....

Yeah it doesn't have it but to me... saying that's the lone reason you're keeping 9.7 is like saying I'd rather own a penny than a quarter becuase I like the color copper better.

I'm not sure if you've tried the latest version of Opera 10 (there's 2) but it has intelligent one click zooming which to me eliminates, for me, the need for the zoom bar. One tap accurately (and quickly zooms and resizes).. I've never had the need to be in an inbetween zoom state (which I believe is the apeal to a slidebar).

Again the speed increase from 9.7 (make sure you add the D3D drivers), the other added features I mentioned, and also the new user interface, I think, puts opera 10 in another league.

IMO I think Opera 10 should be stock and user have the option to put the 9.7 cab on
Hey can U post or link to that cab for it?
I wanna see if I can post better with it.
I had various old ones, and just use Opera mini instead as it is fast and looks like Opera10.
Do you think the speed is similar?
I dont care about memory, I only care about speeeed! ha
Also, I thought the reason for stayn with 9.7 was the Sense links worked on internet tab.

Last edited by Maxx134; 11-06-2010 at 01:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.