PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 10:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savir90 is keeping up the good worksavir90 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Titanium Sprint Manila Theme (no sprint yellow so no worries)

Hi, I wasent sure if this was worth a new thread but here it goes

My SR titanium theme - Based on pure titanium, no moto script, no manila, wad, ect.....used the clock background from the old sprint manila and you'll notice a few htc icons from manila too

I just wanted something better than the plain oem titanium that wasnt third party, touch flo, WAD ect....I used moto script for a while and found it to be one of the best alternatives for a nice looking clean titanium home screen, however it bugged out very very often, reloading itself, big red X's y'know the deal....i found it to also drain battery...im not even gona start on htc sense. my objective was Clean, Eye Candy,Performance, Usability...and came up with this..

Landscape

The icon in the middle ("SR"....s'a drummer thing...) can be customized to anything by editing the CPR's or bronzeres.dll

NOTES: Also to have the Weather and Floating Notification icons you must have titanium weather and titanium notification installed beforehand

After installation use "titanium customizer" to rearrange the panels to order WEATHER,CLOCK,CHOME and the rest is up to u, but those must be the first three panels for it to look right

cmhomeres.dll.0409.mui capitalizes the tittles
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently working on a paddle clock design...just gotta get rid of the two dots between the hour n minute. getting my hero on

So far only WVGA landscape and portrait
Supported
-CCLOCK
-TITANIUM WEATHER
-TITANIUM NOTIFICATIONS
-CTEXT
-CPHONE
-CEMAIL
-CPICTURES
-CMUSIC

TO INSTALL: back up your current Titanium_480x800, Titanium_800x480 cpr files and your "Bronzeres.dll which contains all your Titanium icons and your cmhomeres.dll.0409.mui files all located in WINDOWS directory.... Disable titanium from your start/settings/home...

Make sure you have titanium notifications and weather installed and titanium customizer to rearrange the order of the panels when done

From the Zip attached below
Copy "Titanium_480x800.cpr" "Titanium_800x480.cpr" and "bronzeres.dll" and "cmhomeres.dll.0409.mui" to windows directory.....then copy "CopyToDocumentsCDIG.PNG" to My Documents directory...

Then use "titanium customizer" to rearrange the panels to order WEATHER,CLOCK,CHOME and the rest is up to u, but those must be the first three panels for it to look right

Re enable titanium and voala!

I was trying to cab it up using cabwiz..spent like an hour but str8 up couldnt figure it out so anyone who can cab it up lemme know if u need help as to where everything goes...thnx

CPaddle version

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...01#post1622001

special thanx to "Lobo4806" for this post http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=111533
and to this awsome comunity
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lechu_s_hd_walls_series_060.jpg (469.5 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip SR Theme.zip (564.0 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab lpaso TitaniumCustomizer.CAB (25.7 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Titanium Notifications v1.3.cab (12.8 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by savir90; 03-11-2010 at 01:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:45 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: Titanium Sprint Manila Theme (no sprint yellow so no worries)

Very nice work! Really like how clean it looks. Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Most impressive.

People who say titanium is too boring are on crack.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:13 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

can someone make a one cab installation for this? i like it but kinda lazy right now lol

Old 03-07-2010, 08:16 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
can someone make a one cab installation for this? i like it but kinda lazy right now lol
+1..................
Old 03-07-2010, 08:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

savir90 is keeping up the good worksavir90 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
yea was trying using cabwiz..spent like an hour but str8 up couldnt figure it out so anyone who can cab it up lemme know if u need help as to where everything goes...thnx
Old 03-07-2010, 11:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

certifiedsinner is just getting started

wow awesome work... thanks.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Dorenda is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Dorenda Send a message via MSN to Dorenda Send a message via Yahoo to Dorenda

Looks great!
Old 03-08-2010, 07:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

my wince cab manager stopped working, but I do have quickcab...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
clock, homescreen, theme, titanium, wvga