PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 08:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

notanerd1411 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Theme Moddified For CDMA

Great work man, Thanks I will be putting this on my phone tonight. Out of curiosity would it be possible to redo the highlights in blue instead of the green? is there a way to even change that?
Old 12-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

looks amazing,,,cant wait to install,,, i do have one question... where can i get that wallpaper from? lovin that htc integrated in the windows

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!
Old 12-08-2009, 09:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

homamk is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
looks amazing,,,cant wait to install,,, i do have one question... where can i get that wallpaper from? lovin that htc integrated in the windows

+1 need to set my start menu to that
Old 12-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Skully00 is a n00b
Question Re: Dusk Theme Moddified For CDMA

Ok I noticed this time it said Sense 2.1 only, would make sense seeing as im running 2.5. So next question would be, is there going to be a version that I can run with Calkulin's 6.5.3 with 2.5?
Old 12-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Love the theme, but the clean slate isn't working for me. I just did a hard reset too. I'm currently on mighty rom 12/6. Only thing I've installed are the cabs in this thread. Is there a certain order?

Also I just noticed that I can't open my texts or emails. Or create new ones. Anyone else having this issue?

Last edited by chappy; 12-08-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

so... installed almost everything:

havnt installed the command manager yet, everythings looking fantabiolous, cant wait for the taskbar.

to answer my own question, the wallpaper is already integrated in the theme, however id still like the actual thing to creat a quick hdwalls cab with it, so if anyone has it it would be really apreciative.

loving the "stock" looking black shiny slider,, that blew me away, my only 2 things are:

1: same as the person above me states(sorry forgot your name) the clean slate only removes the calendar and missed call icons, not the actual words...

2: how do i get the "dual clock" if you will, is there like a setting for it?

thanks to anyone inadvanced... other then that, great job, lovin your work!
Old 12-08-2009, 10:45 PM
The Great Winged Horse
Pocket PC: XV6700 XV6800 TP2
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanerd1411 View Post
Great work man, Thanks I will be putting this on my phone tonight. Out of curiosity would it be possible to redo the highlights in blue instead of the green? is there a way to even change that?
Possibly next project lots of work so we'll see

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by homamk View Post
+1 need to set my start menu to that
Its included i will post the hdwalls version later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skully00 View Post
Ok I noticed this time it said Sense 2.1 only, would make sense seeing as im running 2.5. So next question would be, is there going to be a version that I can run with Calkulin's 6.5.3 with 2.5?
Not until I am running 6.5 which will be when Mjghty makes one. Sorry

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
Love the theme, but the clean slate isn't working for me. I just did a hard reset too. I'm currently on mighty rom 12/6. Only thing I've installed are the cabs in this thread. Is there a certain order?

Also I just noticed that I can't open my texts or emails. Or create new ones. Anyone else having this issue?
Quote:
so... installed almost everything:

havnt installed the command manager yet, everythings looking fantabiolous, cant wait for the taskbar.

to answer my own question, the wallpaper is already integrated in the theme, however id still like the actual thing to creat a quick hdwalls cab with it, so if anyone has it it would be really apreciative.

loving the "stock" looking black shiny slider,, that blew me away, my only 2 things are:

1: same as the person above me states(sorry forgot your name) the clean slate only removes the calendar and missed call icons, not the actual words...

2: how do i get the "dual clock" if you will, is there like a setting for it?

thanks to anyone inadvanced... other then that, great job, lovin your work!

Will one or both of you try this the file is straight off my phone .

Hot fix 1.cab
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:53 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanerd1411 View Post

This .tsk I made, will change some stuff to Black and Blue. I use it along with my Green be gone, which changes a lot of the green to grey. Still working on it.
Just extract the .tsk to your storage card or device and tap it. Then just select Black and Blue in the Today settings page.

It will change the taskbar to straight black also, if it isn't already.

Removed, as it may limit the full Dusk experience!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 12-09-2009 at 12:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:08 PM
The Great Winged Horse
Pocket PC: XV6700 XV6800 TP2
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
This .tsk I made, will change some stuff to Black and Blue. I use it along with my Green be gone, which changes a lot of the green to grey. Still working on it.
Just extract the .tsk to your storage card or device and tap it. Then just select Black and Blue in the Today settings page.

It will change the taskbar to straight black also, if it isn't already.
Ok I thought he was talking about the green in some of the dialer and shutdown, All the other focus buttons should bd black already.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:22 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus"143" View Post
Ok I thought he was talking about the green in some of the dialer and shutdown, All the other focus buttons should bd black already.

I'm not sure really. Where he is talking about. There are some places in Windows Mobile screens where some themes of manila don't affect it. Maybe there are a few of those left? I honestly don't know, as I haven't installed it to check it out just yet. I will tonight though Pegasus, as I know you've been workin' hard on it and it's looking great bud! =D>

That .tsk I posted will change whatever you have set to the Today wallpaper in Windows interface to a blue background. You can easily change it back to whatever you want it to be, by turning off HTC Sense and setting the wallpaper to what you want it to be. Just thought I'd mention it.

Last edited by santod; 12-08-2009 at 11:24 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software