PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 01:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

notanerd1411 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Theme Moddified For CDMA

Ya i keep getting a message when trying to install swipe that it was unsuccessful.

Also can we make the notification icons blue? I am talking about the bubble for txts, mms or email.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:59 AM
The Great Winged Horse
Pocket PC: XV6700 XV6800 TP2
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanerd1411 View Post
Ya i keep getting a message when trying to install swipe that it was unsuccessful.

Also can we make the notification icons blue? I am talking about the bubble for txts, mms or email.
Take your pick.

BlueBubbles.rar
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus"143" View Post
Take your pick.

Attachment 51629

dude you are the man! i cant wait to try couple of these!

i have a question... totally off sunject.. i make a couple of regedit changes to my fone after i flash it, how can i cab those up so i need to do is install the cab after i flash?

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!
Old 12-10-2009, 02:59 AM
The Great Winged Horse
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
dude you are the man! i cant wait to try couple of these!

i have a question... totally off sunject.. i make a couple of regedit changes to my fone after i flash it, how can i cab those up so i need to do is install the cab after i flash?
Send them to me in txt. And I can cab them for you or get WinCE CabManager.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Send them to me in txt. And I can cab them for you or get WinCE CabManager.
ok i downloaded it but apparently i have to register to try use it... so im going to send you a pm in a few minutes...

and thanks alot, i really apreciate it
Old 12-10-2009, 04:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: .
Carrier: .

milesnapue is becoming a great contributor

WinCE cab manager is free for the first thirty days and is a breeze to use. I took all of the manila edit cabs I had downloaded and merged them all together to make myself one big "after flash/reset" cab. Going to try this shiny dusk theme after I get bored with how my phone looks now. P.S. C07 has a blask calculator already done, not sure if your wanting to do your own or maybe didn't know he had.

WinCE Cab Manager for the win. thanks hit Pegasus.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by milesnapue View Post
WinCE cab manager is free for the first thirty days and is a breeze to use. I took all of the manila edit cabs I had downloaded and merged them all together to make myself one big "after flash/reset" cab. Going to try this shiny dusk theme after I get bored with how my phone looks now. P.S. C07 has a blask calculator already done, not sure if your wanting to do your own or maybe didn't know he had.

yeah i got the calc installed,,, hella tight, but i think pegasus has something a little diff in mind coz theres even another black dialer, but personally pegasus's is more 3dish looking with the green and red shadows

as for wince cab manager, im trying to play around with it,,, how do i export my current reg from my fone to it? cant figure it out
Old 12-10-2009, 04:36 AM
The Great Winged Horse
Threadstarter

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
yeah i got the calc installed,,, hella tight, but i think pegasus has something a little diff in mind coz theres even another black dialer, but personally pegasus's is more 3dish looking with the green and red shadows

as for wince cab manager, im trying to play around with it,,, how do i export my current reg from my fone to it? cant figure it out
yes Im using his myself, But I have one that Santod designed that I like better. Im trying to fix a bug at the moment. Plus Im gonna take his and see what I can do to match the dialer. That will take a little time though.

You cant as far as i know export from phone then import to Wince, PHM put it in the wrong format . Although I just thought about Resco dont know if will do correctly or not
Old 12-10-2009, 05:19 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
yes Im using his myself, But I have one that Santod designed that I like better. Im trying to fix a bug at the moment. Plus Im gonna take his and see what I can do to match the dialer. That will take a little time though.

You cant as far as i know export from phone then import to Wince, PHM put it in the wrong format . Although I just thought about Resco dont know if will do correctly or not

CEregEditor for PC works pretty sweet for saving reg files. You can view modify the registry while it's attached to the PC very easily. Just thought I'd mention it. http://ceregeditor.mdsoft.pl/

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 12-10-2009, 05:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:

sweet, i think i figured out how to modify cabs ill have to play a little... however if i may ask,,, you said you took all your manila edit cabs and made 1 big one,,, how do you do that? is there any simple way or does it take practice?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software