PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 01:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Theme Moddified For CDMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus"143" View Post
Possibly next project lots of work so we'll see

Its included i will post the hdwalls version later

Not until I am running 6.5 which will be when Mjghty makes one. Sorry

Will one or both of you try this the file is straight off my phone .

Attachment 51454
first off thanks for the fix, however it didnt make a difference, nothing changed visualy unfortunately...thanks for trying tho, i do apreciate it

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!
Old 12-09-2009, 01:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

notanerd1411 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus"143" View Post
Ok yes I can do somethin with that what wold you like?
Just like a Blue metallic look as opposed to the green. Thank you very much.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

slight offtopic question: ive been looking for a black onscreen keyboard... i know there is none released and is prob a pain to mk but, does anyone know what files are used so maybe o can mess about and possibly create something?

thanks in advanced
Old 12-09-2009, 01:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

some pretty big files,would i be fine installing to sd or do i need install do device?
Old 12-09-2009, 01:52 AM
The Great Winged Horse
Pocket PC: XV6700 XV6800 TP2
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
first off thanks for the fix, however it didnt make a difference, nothing changed visualy unfortunately...thanks for trying tho, i do apreciate it
Posted a new cab in post #1 it does everything but the Carrier Im still trying to get that to work.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:00 AM
The Great Winged Horse
Pocket PC: XV6700 XV6800 TP2
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanerd1411 View Post
Just like a Blue metallic look as opposed to the green. Thank you very much.
Ill get to that prob later in the week.

Quote:
slight offtopic question: ive been looking for a black onscreen keyboard... i know there is none released and is prob a pain to mk but, does anyone know what files are used so maybe o can mess about and possibly create something?

thanks in advanced
I have no plans at this time to modifiey the kboard but if I find the files ill let you know which the are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
some pretty big files,would i be fine installing to sd or do i need install do device?
My cabs are the same size as original Dusk just didnt compress them. And no you should always install critical files to m/memory. You can install no essential files to S/card

I am however going to compress them after I know all files are working correctly, So check the first post periodically for updates.

Last edited by Pegasus"143"; 12-09-2009 at 02:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok thanks i thought so this is my first time using dusk.just installedlooks really nice bro great work.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

bullhead00 is keeping up the good workbullhead00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bullhead00

I don't recall seeing this reported anywhere in this thread, but this began happening when I installed the Pegasus_modified_Rhodium_dialer cab to change the dialer to appear all black and cool looking.

When I connect my phone to my computer via usb, the connection selector menu comes up, I see is the selector check-boxes for ActiveSync, Disk Drive, and Tethering Connection, but I see no text. Only the check-boxes, a white screen, and no font. Could this be from me not installing the entire theme?

Gladly, I was easily able to uninstall it for now. Would like to have that black dialer back though because it looked so cool.

06 GTO Quicksilver/Red leather/M6, 1 of 104
Old 12-09-2009, 03:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker

first of all thanks for all the help... my fone looks fantastic right now... however if i may,, how do i do the .tsk thing,,, this i dont understand, and from what i do understand i need that for the digital and analog clock... of course, if i am correct...

sorry for the noobe questions but im curious and would love to learn..

thank you!
Old 12-09-2009, 03:57 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
first of all thanks for all the help... my fone looks fantastic right now... however if i may,, how do i do the .tsk thing,,, this i dont understand, and from what i do understand i need that for the digital and analog clock... of course, if i am correct...

sorry for the noobe questions but im curious and would love to learn..

thank you!
Just go to Settings > Today and select the Dusk theme from the list and hit OK.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software