View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 11:22 PM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Theme Moddified For CDMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus"143" View Post
Ok I thought he was talking about the green in some of the dialer and shutdown, All the other focus buttons should bd black already.

I'm not sure really. Where he is talking about. There are some places in Windows Mobile screens where some themes of manila don't affect it. Maybe there are a few of those left? I honestly don't know, as I haven't installed it to check it out just yet. I will tonight though Pegasus, as I know you've been workin' hard on it and it's looking great bud! =D>

That .tsk I posted will change whatever you have set to the Today wallpaper in Windows interface to a blue background. You can easily change it back to whatever you want it to be, by turning off HTC Sense and setting the wallpaper to what you want it to be. Just thought I'd mention it.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 12-08-2009 at 11:24 PM.