PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 05:36 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Uscc 6800 Gps, Custom Roms, Downgrading Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by cttphenom View Post
i need help. my data doesnt want to work after flashing. i currently have R-3.2.6 and Radio 3.42.5. i try to acces theinternet but it says that my username or password are wrong. i changed all of the cs3g.com in the EPST to uscc.net but that didnt work. what should my username and password be? what can i do to fix this? help!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=23948
Old 10-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: US Cellular

flyinghi5 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
Np. Did you try remapping the button thru settings?

Well, I did but the sddialer program is no longer there. Don't know if it's because I did not select it from the kitchen file or it just wasn't an option.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:20 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Is this considered the best way for flashing a USCC PPC6800? The specific SPL, Radio, and Rom mentioned? Or would the newer Radios and Roms work using the same process? If I use any of the newer builds to unlock my device and update it I should be fine as long as I make sure all my phone's settings are correct after the flash, right? I just want to be sure that the U.S. Cellular model doesn't require some specific radio and rom version for it to work properly.

Planning to get my Mogul this week and don't wnt to be stuck with WM6.0 when I know I can have 6.1 and TouchFlo to try out.

What would be the cleanest rom for my device to start out with? Any certain Rom that's only got the necessities built in and few to no bugs? Maybe with TouchFlo, although that can be installed after I read. I just don't wanna screw up the first time I flash, so I won't cook my own rom just yet.

I saw a recent link for a U.S. Cellular carrier .cab, I can use that with this phone, correct? Does that mean that it should hold my phone's settings after flashing?

Thanks in advance for answering any or all of my newby questions. I'm very good with computer hardware and software so I should be able to follow any guidance I may need. Thanks again.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: U.S.Cellular

chaser74 is keeping up the good workchaser74 is keeping up the good work

you can use the stuff here or you can use a newer radio and rom. the carrier cabs you saw are for dcd roms i have did this some time ago and have been happy since. just remeber to follow the instructions and remeber to keep all the information that you need to get your data connection working. you can use the newest ppckitchen which has tf2d in it. with the kitchen you can pick and choose what you want and it is very easy to use as well.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:55 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

So by using DCD roms with carrier cab does what exactly? Does the carrier cab make it so there is less reprogramming of the phones settings afterwards or add splash screen logo to startup? What does the carrier cab do exactly? Thanks for the reply!
Old 11-13-2008, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: U.S.Cellular

chaser74 is keeping up the good workchaser74 is keeping up the good work

i am not sure. i have never used dcd as i like the kitchen so i can put in what i want and leave out things i dont and the kitchen interface is just something that i have used and gotten used to.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Titan
Carrier: US Cellular

RavenII is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to RavenII

Guys, I didn't know where else to post this since there aren't too many of USCC users...do we have Rev 0 or Rev A?
Old 11-19-2008, 10:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc 6800

locker75 is a n00b

anyone know how to turn the light back on for the email button say via the registry? After upgrading it everything is perfest just the anoying outage of the email hardware button light.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc 6800 USCC
Carrier: uscc

BenStoked is a n00b

aparently I goofed up, I am stuck on step five. when I run the titan radio exe, I get 0% progress for updating the rom,(grey screen on the phone, with a progress bar) and an error (262), suggesting that I try a recovery. I go through the steps, on step 3 I get the tri-colored screen (for bootloader, I presume?)
with spl-1.07.0000
I know I messed up, but how do i fix it?
re-running just does the same thing.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:48 PM
outback

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm not sure what steps your following, but you need to repeat what ever step to unlock it with spl 2.40 or 2.47

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development