PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 05:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: lg optimus
Carrier: Sprint

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Does anyone else experience severe audio cutouts when using A2DP to a headset?

Also- does anyone know a way to remove/disable the HTC new contacts screen when entering a number from the dialer? I would rather the faster response of the stock WinMo one, or even the older HTC one. The newer one seems REALLY laggy...
Old 09-01-2010, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

lovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

For those looking for better battery life, I've been using Lumos for a long time and love it. It helps battery life by adjusting the screen intensity based on the light meter reading. You can set the polling time, but I find it saves me battery. It also saves my eyes when I look at the clock in the middle of the night because it will set the screen brightness to minimum in the dark!

thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450318

dave
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkdevelopment View Post
I am using the 8-28 version of the 23127 dinik build. From call history I try to save a phone number to a new contact. The menu with the 3 options pulls up but when i tap ad to a new contact it doesn't go anywhere. I know that I can save a new contact through the action button on the home screen (which is a cool feature) but this doesn't help me save the ones that have called me or I called and then decided to save. Anyone else have this problem?
NRG released a patch for that on Twitter, give that a try and see if it solves your problem

EDIT: Here's the link http://digs.by/c1AciJ

Last edited by DatBoiDame; 09-01-2010 at 05:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
For those looking for better battery life, I've been using Lumos for a long time and love it. It helps battery life by adjusting the screen intensity based on the light meter reading. You can set the polling time, but I find it saves me battery. It also saves my eyes when I look at the clock in the middle of the night because it will set the screen brightness to minimum in the dark!

thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450318

dave
Lumos is a good application. I used to use it on my TP1. Agreed on the backlight in the middle of the night. Mine is like a lighthouse when it switches between towers. Comes on and lights up the whole room..

David
Old 09-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishe View Post
Does anyone else experience severe audio cutouts when using A2DP to a headset?

Also- does anyone know a way to remove/disable the HTC new contacts screen when entering a number from the dialer? I would rather the faster response of the stock WinMo one, or even the older HTC one. The newer one seems REALLY laggy...
Not necessarily "severe" but somewhat annoying. I like to listen to music with my Motorola SD9-HD BT headset and the audio does cut out from time to time but it does not disconnect. I'm not sure if it is related to the BT radio/drivers or something running in the background that slows things down.

David
Old 09-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty1978 View Post
what does this cab do??
It replaces your winmo sms layout and replace it with all HTC sense. So no more winmo interface when you click all messages. So unless you like to use the winmo interface, give the cab a try. It makes the msg experience much better and much more coherent throughout the whole device. And OC'd would definitely help.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:53 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
It replaces your winmo sms layout and replace it with all HTC sense. So no more winmo interface when you click all messages. So unless you like to use the winmo interface, give the cab a try. It makes the msg experience much better and much more coherent throughout the whole device. And OC'd would definitely help.
i installed it just to see... almost 8 MB!!!! installed it to the SD card... Ha!

*** About time for a September ROM don't you think??? **** I smell something cooking :>))

Last edited by teradog; 09-01-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:24 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
well i took my phone off the charger this morning at 7am and here it is a little after 3pm and i'm at 89% and that's with like two short calls and sending three text messages and and receiving three, and i uninstalled the android stuff this morning, so overall not to bad i guess, i'm not a power user so that is working for me, it is what it is anyways you can only do so much about it.
So those cabs worked well for you then! Right?
You use to be about out by that time didn't you?

Which ones do you think worked the best? Are you running all of them???

Data please... I'm hungry!

Last edited by teradog; 09-01-2010 at 06:26 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
yeah, it is a known conflict issue with a sim card inserted in TP2 while trying to run android dual boot. Glad I can help with the little I know. And I never suspected it would work this well, but it literally is plug in the sim card and off you go. but in my case, I should have just follow the correct convention in the first place. Anyway, while searching around for answer, I came around the new HTC msg server, which surprisingly works well. So I will share with whoever that wants to give it a try.

I'm gonna guess the mms still doesn't work on it lol
Old 09-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
I'm gonna guess the mms still doesn't work on it lol
I don't know how to answer that question. As I'm not currently in the States, and MMS hasn't worked for me since I got here. Someone else can probably answer the question better.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development