View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 05:23 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishe View Post
Does anyone else experience severe audio cutouts when using A2DP to a headset?

Also- does anyone know a way to remove/disable the HTC new contacts screen when entering a number from the dialer? I would rather the faster response of the stock WinMo one, or even the older HTC one. The newer one seems REALLY laggy...
Not necessarily "severe" but somewhat annoying. I like to listen to music with my Motorola SD9-HD BT headset and the audio does cut out from time to time but it does not disconnect. I'm not sure if it is related to the BT radio/drivers or something running in the background that slows things down.

David