PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 06:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Solange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSolange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSolange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
This was such a surprise!

Oh my god, this is so cool for me, im such a dork lol. I was watching cnet, and they had a video for the 5 worst gifts for dad, and at the next video was something having to do with the top 5 tech gadgets of June, and when they got to number 1, they said so what is the phone found to be the most popular gadget? And I groaned and said "Not the freaking Iphone *groan*". To my surprise, it was the Samsung Omnia I910!!!!!! I almost fainted!

http://cnettv.cnet.com/worst-tech-gi...-50071900.html
Old 06-20-2009, 06:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia i910-WM 6.5 Lioryte Base 28230
Carrier: VZ

MrOmnia81 is just getting started
Re: This was such a surprise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solange82200 View Post
Oh my god, this is so cool for me, im such a dork lol. I was watching cnet, and they had a video for the 5 worst gifts for dad, and at the next video was something having to do with the top 5 tech gadgets of June, and when they got to number 1, they said so what is the phone found to be the most popular gadget? And I groaned and said "Not the freaking Iphone *groan*". To my surprise, it was the Samsung Omnia I910!!!!!! I almost fainted!

http://cnettv.cnet.com/worst-tech-gi...-50071900.html
Well I'll be a crazy clown's uncle! Take that Iphone.. Can you feel that ... huh huh!!!!
Old 06-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola DROID
Carrier: Verizon

brandogg is keeping up the good workbrandogg is keeping up the good work

Awesome.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910

yojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

wow i remeber i looked a month ago and it was in the top 5 best smarthones but its great that its number one now... all my friends want one now
Old 06-20-2009, 06:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Pure (TD2, Topaz)
Carrier: AT&T

greenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuff

Everyone i show my phone to always says that it's the coolest thing they've ever seen. The problem is that MS NEVER advertises thier OS. WM has been doing things for a couple years that Android and iPhone are just now starting to 'play' with. I laughed when i read the specks on the iPhone C, or S, or what ever their new revolutionary phone is. Ours has been doing twice what it's claiming and it's not even out yet.

Don't forget to click THANKS for those who have helped!
Old 06-20-2009, 08:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

My three boys have ipod touches and think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread with all their freaking apps.... I've been showing them different things I can do with my Omnia and now they want them instead... I think my wife's gonna kill me....
Old 06-20-2009, 08:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung i910

xPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
My three boys have ipod touches and think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread with all their freaking apps.... I've been showing them different things I can do with my Omnia and now they want them instead... I think my wife's gonna kill me....
Show'em how you can mark the bass holes using the GPS and really set the hook.

You gonna miss her?

Ted

Melancholia by Verizon SCH-i910
Adryn CF03 V2.0 8GB/16GB µSDHC
WM 6.5 Pro CE OS 5.2.23008 (23008.5.3.0)

Another Proud Member of FA. Time since last relapse: < One Day (at a Time).

If somebody helped you please click the button in the bottom right corner of their post.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPosTech View Post
Show'em how you can mark the bass holes using the GPS and really set the hook.

You gonna miss her?

Ted
Nah, alright, maybe a little... They were showing me how their google maps works just like mine, so we went for a little walk and shortly after our wireless dropped off... they were left in the dark... I however, with my trusty Omnia... was able to find my way back home!!! And I love the kids... but my honey holes for bass are mine all mine...
Old 06-20-2009, 11:21 PM
VIP Member

greenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuff

I just read an article about how people aren't going to get to use their iphones till the apple servers catch up. At this point I'd have to say that anyone that buys an iphone is ignorant. Any smart person could do 5 minutes research online and figure out that the iphone is way behind the game. Plus all those nifty apps aren't free! I haven't paid for any of the software on this phone, short of a donation here and there for a killer ROM. Next time you see an iphone show off our amazing phone and let them know how they wasted their money.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:23 PM
VIP Member

Sorry, iphone press irritates me.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia