PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 08:43 AM
Lurker

Yamato-san is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (THEME) ONYXtwistedLIME (QVGA){M2D, S2U2, G-Alarm}

1) Sorry, I thought they are yours.

2) Sorry, I was a little zmatkovat.

3) That it is not, it's in a dll or men (?) And thus can not cope.

And thanks for the reply
Old 05-20-2009, 10:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Exclamation Re: (THEME) ONYXtwistedLIME (QVGA){M2D, S2U2, G-Alarm}

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
wow, i honestly thought it would go better than this!? there is 150+ views, a few downloads, and NO REPLIES!? nothings good to say? nothing bad to say? nobody hits the thanks button? does any1 like this?

i thought i did a better job than that, but oh well.
I like the way your taskbar looks the only thing that keeps me from changing to yours from gadgetfreeks block taskbar is the color scheme. I like to do a little mixing it up myself and the green doesn't go well with my background or fonts. If you come out with a taskbar has blue, red or even a silver color that would be awsome. Keep up the good work and I will keep check out your work. Thanks

I think if this thread was in the Vogue forum you would get more responses also, I came across one of your post over at xda and found your link.

Last edited by jstn76rs; 05-20-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:24 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

hey i have an omnia and this looks sick on it great work also using the qvga tb and dont get battery nor ev is it because im using omnia ?
Old 06-02-2009, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Mikedav is becoming a great contributor

Hi. I am on a vouge using SB3. I installed your TB and the icons for most part are very nice. However, the X/OK and Windows icon are teeny-tiny. The others are sized right.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:33 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!
Threadstarter

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
I like the way your taskbar looks the only thing that keeps me from changing to yours from gadgetfreeks block taskbar is the color scheme. I like to do a little mixing it up myself and the green doesn't go well with my background or fonts. If you come out with a taskbar has blue, red or even a silver color that would be awsome. Keep up the good work and I will keep check out your work. Thanks

I think if this thread was in the Vogue forum you would get more responses also, I came across one of your post over at xda and found your link.
im actually working on a silver tb as we speak, and im hoping it will be ready soon

Quote:
maxtcee Re: (THEME) ONYXtwistedLIME (QVGA){M2D, S2U2, G-Alarm}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey i have an omnia and this looks sick on it great work also using the qvga tb and dont get battery nor ev is it because im using omnia ?
im not sure why the tb isnt working for you. the battery is in the phcanOverbmp.dll, are you sure its overwriting to your windows folder? maybe post a ss.

Quote:
Mikedav Re: (THEME) ONYXtwistedLIME (QVGA){M2D, S2U2, G-Alarm}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi. I am on a vouge using SB3. I installed your TB and the icons for most part are very nice. However, the X/OK and Windows icon are teeny-tiny. The others are sized right.
maybe it has sumthing to do w/ sb3? all the icons are the same size including the x/ok and start. post a ss
Old 06-04-2009, 06:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Kaiser
Carrier: Orange

brandall is a n00b

Firsty - love the theme, great work!

A couple of issues on my Kaiser - I have the small ok/x issue mentioned before and I have no reception bars? Looking at your screen shots they are not shown on them either? Do they not work?? The screen shot of the task bar icons ONLY shows the bars though?

I'm running 6.5 if that could make any difference...?

Edit: I've just seen the dedicated 6.5 TB thread - I'll read through that now - but still interested to know if your screen shots not showing the reception bars is the same issue regardless.....
Edit2: I need to change the registry entries pointed out in the 6.5 thread very near the top! http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65911 - Bad me for not reading.

Last edited by brandall; 06-04-2009 at 06:12 AM.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:23 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!
Threadstarter

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandall View Post
Firsty - love the theme, great work!

A couple of issues on my Kaiser - I have the small ok/x issue mentioned before and I have no reception bars? Looking at your screen shots they are not shown on them either? Do they not work?? The screen shot of the task bar icons ONLY shows the bars though?

I'm running 6.5 if that could make any difference...?

Edit: I've just seen the dedicated 6.5 TB thread - I'll read through that now - but still interested to know if your screen shots not showing the reception bars is the same issue regardless.....
Edit2: I need to change the registry entries pointed out in the 6.5 thread very near the top! http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65911 - Bad me for not reading.
the tb in this thread is 6.1 ONLY. (i will edit 1st post) there has been a known problem w/ dowloading a 6.qtb on a 6.5 rom. no reg. edit will fix that.
yea the signal bars do work but are not shown in the ss cuz i guess i had bad reception.
ur problem w/ the x/ok prolly has to deal w/ u on a 6.5 rom.

on another note my post on the 1st page of custom tb6.5 had this same tb for 6.5 but it is vga. maybe after i finish a couple of my projects ill work on it for qvga!? if i ever get sum free time an my computer stops messin up
Old 06-05-2009, 06:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Kaiser
Carrier: Orange

brandall is a n00b

Thanks for your reply

I'm working my way through the 6.5 thread to try and get it working, but I don't have much time either!

I've got it all to work now apart from the small ok/x - the signal bars display, but don't actually function....

I'll get there

Thanks again for the great theme
Old 06-05-2009, 02:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor
Re: (THEME) ONYXtwistedLIME (QVGA wm6.1){M2D, S2U2, G-Alarm}

Pretty sweet! I'll have to try this on my HTC 6800 when I get a chance.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

aintitfun is a n00b
Re: (THEME) ONYXtwistedLIME (QVGA wm6.1){M2D, S2U2, G-Alarm}

I copied all the files to my device windows directory did soft reset, and nothing changed. Obviously I am missing the boat big time. What do I need to do to get all this working on HTC touch/vogue, with 6.1, please help, I have also noticed that the files do in fact show up in my windows folder, why is this not working.

Last edited by aintitfun; 06-07-2009 at 09:04 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes