PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: cricket

jbullitt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (THEME) ONYXtwistedLIME (QVGA){M2D, S2U2, G-Alarm}

Great Theme one of the best ive seen keep it coming man
Old 05-03-2009, 05:45 PM
Lurker

wildfxp is a n00b

Hey, I want to show my appreciation and thank you for doing that taskbar for QVGA I have a Touch 3G with a very LITE rom, but the taskbar is fugly. This is going to beautify it

It may just be me, but I'm assuming there are no instructions for how to install the TB?

Could you please explain to me what exactly I have to do? I don't want to mess with it and have to re-install everything :P Thanks!!

p.s. I'm using the SPB 3, so not sure if it'll work.

Last edited by wildfxp; 05-03-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:46 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!
Threadstarter

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfxp View Post
Hey, I want to show my appreciation and thank you for doing that taskbar for QVGA I have a Touch 3G with a very LITE rom, but the taskbar is fugly. This is going to beautify it

It may just be me, but I'm assuming there are no instructions for how to install the TB?

Could you please explain to me what exactly I have to do? I don't want to mess with it and have to re-install everything :P Thanks!!

p.s. I'm using the SPB 3, so not sure if it'll work.
thank you for your words, i'm not sure what a touch 3g is but as long as its qvga, it should work.
1st install the sdkcerts cab
2nd soft reset
3rd instal the power driver cab, allows the 1% increments.
4th soft reset
5th use total commander/ resco to copy/paste and overwrite if asked all the dll files in my zip, put them in your devise windows folder.
6th soft rest

i dont know bout spb and if something doesnt show up right let me know so we can troubleshoot it.
thanks
Old 05-03-2009, 11:50 PM
HI Fly Guy
Threadstarter

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbullitt View Post
Great Theme one of the best ive seen keep it coming man
thanks
Old 05-09-2009, 07:45 PM
HI Fly Guy
Threadstarter

Update?

i have a new tb "digital Underground" coming to threads near you (), that i think looks better w/ this theme/set.

the M2D theme wont need changing, except for the S2U2. i might update the system.png for s2u to match the new taskbar.

here's a preview
Old 05-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Globe

botuser is a n00b

I like the theme... but with all the strong colors, my suggestion is to put a tamer background.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:14 AM
HI Fly Guy
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by botuser View Post
I like the theme... but with all the strong colors, my suggestion is to put a tamer background.
thanks 4 ur suggestion. the background along w/ most other stuff came from or started as a conversion to godzson's tf3d theme "onyx".
post up sum nice backgrounds, w/ same idea (black/white, 3d effect, an such) and i'll make new versions w/ the new background.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:51 AM
Lurker

Yamato-san is a n00b

Hi! We could do something with the designated icon? They are connected BT stereo headphones.

Old 05-17-2009, 11:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TheOx is a n00b

Hey bro I installed your taskbar all of it works fine except the EV Icon didn't change
Old 05-18-2009, 08:15 PM
HI Fly Guy
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamato-san View Post
Hi! We could do something with the designated icon? They are connected BT stereo headphones.
1) i didnt make that taskbar in your ss, so maybe reply to creator,
2) this isnt the right thread for customizing taskbars, go to the custom taskbars thread, which you already did, so... why post it here too?
3) that icon maybe 1 of the bluetooth .bmp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOx View Post
Hey bro I installed your taskbar all of it works fine except the EV Icon didn't change
first it says you have touch pro? what devise you put it on? the pro is vga and this set is for qvga.

and i'm not to sure why the Ev isnt showing for you, are you sure you copy/paste/overwrite the tapres.dll? does the 1x icon show?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes