PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 12:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

lilchubbz05 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

here is the post i was referring to

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=613
Old 04-21-2009, 01:03 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
QVGA preview

tsowen: i know you said you were gonna work on this as 1 of your projects, so i dont mean to be steppin on any1's toes (sorry) its just this goes perfect w/ the new theme i'm gonna post in the next couple days.
P.s. i can help w/ the vga version cdma, if you like or if you havent started? bilbobrian said he gets lots of request for cdma vga.

But this is a qvga version of bilbobrians taskbar, its just a preview as i'm still tweaking sum stuff. but i'm gonna post it once i get done w/ my complete theme (ONYXtwistedLIME) which includes: m2d, s2u2, g-alarm and this taskbar.

thanks goes to bilbobrian, misfortune, tsowen, and last but certainly not least gadgetfreak.

Old 04-21-2009, 07:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: gsm

RR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuff

Hi,

I am french and I must translate Tsowen's taskbar. By example, if I just rename notify.dll.409.mui as notify.dll.40C.mui then it works but notifications are prompted in english. I tried to extract the notify.dll.040C.mui from my rom but I can't cause it's a system file. I also tried to rename and copy it to my PC but I failed.
So, Tsowen could you tell me the way to extract/copy that kind of system files from my rom or Windows directory please ?

Old 04-21-2009, 09:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
First off not to clown on ya but proof your posts before you submit them. Reads like gibberish.
I would suggest that he doesn't speak English well and did the best he could on his post.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR33 View Post
Hi,

I am french and I must translate Tsowen's taskbar. By example, if I just rename notify.dll.409.mui as notify.dll.40C.mui then it works but notifications are prompted in english. I tried to extract the notify.dll.040C.mui from my rom but I can't cause it's a system file. I also tried to rename and copy it to my PC but I failed.
So, Tsowen could you tell me the way to extract/copy that kind of system files from my rom or Windows directory please ?

I would try rom extractor. You can get it here...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: vodafone

frigit is a n00b

Has anyone come up with a solution as to why whenever I load up any of the icon cabs my contacts (from TF3D) is blank?
I would really love to have both working.
Thanks
Old 04-21-2009, 01:06 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by honki View Post
I need this:

Below is the HTCVolumecontrol.dll fix for those who are not US/UK and after installing my cab have the Extra Large Font as seen in the picture below:

BUT below there is NOTHING

Quote:
Originally Posted by prathap View Post
Is it here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=639

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
TSOWEN, Do you know if your TB's will work on Mightys new Rom (MightyRom 5)? I know that he has not released yet but I wasnt sure if you had talked to him about compatability issues with his new ROM and your stuff. Thanks for the info!
Yes I am working with MightyMike and will find out what needs to be updated or fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchubbz05 View Post
So....i screwed up and forgot to back up my phone before i started messing with this stuff and downloaded some dll files from this post for my mogul with a stock rom and now my comm manager keeps blinking on my taskbar and i lost a couple of the icons when i click on my messanging button on the left hand side..what can i do to fix this?!? its annoying and i even .bak the files and replaced the new ones with the old ones and its still not fixed.
You should have grabbed the QVGA one that GadgetFreak has made, the icons from VGA and QVGA are different sizes. Place a .b or .bak on the files and soft reset and you will be back to stock or reinstall the taskbar cab again, it will tell you previous version has to be removed, click okay, When you get the to screen where it ask do you want to install on Memory Card or Device soft reset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frigit View Post
Has anyone come up with a solution as to why whenever I load up any of the icon cabs my contacts (from TF3D) is blank?
I would really love to have both working.
Thanks
This is new to me, are you running the Rhodium Manila or stock TF3D, and are you on a custom ROM as well? I assume this is installed on your Diamond correct?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:38 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

For those who are wondering why this appears now on the first thread:

© Copyright. Copyright in the pages, screens, text, files and images appearing in this thread is owned by originating owener(s) or others as indicated. The information and materials contained in the thread may not be distributed, licensed, modified, published, reposted, reproduced, reused, sold, transmitted, used to create a derivative work or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes without express written permission of the originating owner(s).

It is to protect the owners and there work in this thread. Some jerk on craigslist was trying to sell these taskbars. Craigslist removed the file after being contacted and shown where the work originated from. If you create it, you own it and all rights to it. If it was a joint effort then the owenrship is shared and everyone is considered co-owners like taskbar 6 elite should someone want to distribute or modify it they would have to have written consent from myself, gadgetfreak and htcleener prior to doing so.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
Is anyone else having the problem in WM6.5 using Tsowens taskbar 6 6.5 icons where the OK button no longer shows up, instead everything has an X button?

Thats the only issue I've ran into. Same on copper and Juicy's latest version 7

I have same problem on Juicy 7 and MightyRom5 I tried to search but havent seen an answer are we currently just awaiting a fix for this?

Anyone know what .dll file that OK image is stored in?
Old 04-21-2009, 08:11 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

I'll second what Tsowen said. FYI, if I can get an hour of uninterrupted time tonight, I should be ready to release a new QVGA version of the Elite TB. No promises though. I have a two year old...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes