PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BurgsideTiger is keeping up the good workBurgsideTiger is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWA69 View Post
OK I changed the start icon but for the EV and 1X icon. what group number do i have to go to?
sorry bud, i honestly dont know. but if u go through the groups, u will find them. then u just change them out like u did with the start icon
personally im not a fan of the reach around either. its not that per se, but more whats going on behind!. i hope you meant they always give you the run around, cuz if not, id avoid that store altogether!
Old 03-27-2009, 12:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

Quote:
OK I changed the start icon but for the EV and 1X icon. what group number do i have to go to?
look on the front page where all the pics are of what is in each file. find the icons you want to change and the icon number is below the icon. then you know which group to go to.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BurgsideTiger is keeping up the good workBurgsideTiger is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
I can take a look at it in the morning if you don't mind posting your file. Sounds like something is just not taking, which can be rather frustrating as it looks like you are doing everything in the correct order. Don't worry, we should be able to figure this out!

thanks bud, i have double checked this many times, so i am very sure that i am doing it in the right order, but i must be doin something wrong otherwise it would be working.

i am posting the file that i am trying to change. i'll start with the easier one, just changing the start icon. there are 2 files, the first has the icon that i want, i already changed it, but it wont seem to sign.

the second is the file before i changed the icon out.

one more thing, i honestly dont think that i am unsigning the files correctly in the first place. everything that i have read states that u just drop the file overtop of the unsigner. when i do that, nothing really seems to change, not the look of the file, or anything. is there a way to check to see if it has been unsigned, and would this cause the issue that i am getting when i try and resign it? just something that popped into my head just now.

last thing, im sure u know, but just remove the .zip extentions. i just renamed everything to have .zip at the end
Attached Files
File Type: zip shellres.192.dll.zip (1.02 MB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip shellres.192_original.dll.zip (1.02 MB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-27-2009, 04:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

typeadam is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to typeadam

OK, when I changed my icons I never backed up my originals but I was able to find all stock/unchanged here and on xda EXCEPT for 2 DLLs.
Can someone post up their unedited SPRINT TOUCH PRO:
1. CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll
2. WLMMessengerResources.192.dll
Thanks!
Old 03-27-2009, 07:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

pdoc01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdoc01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdoc01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdoc01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by typeadam View Post
OK, when I changed my icons I never backed up my originals but I was able to find all stock/unchanged here and on xda EXCEPT for 2 DLLs.
Can someone post up their unedited SPRINT TOUCH PRO:
1. CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll
2. WLMMessengerResources.192.dll
Thanks!
The original stock icons are in rom so all you have to do is delete or uninstall the custom icons you have and they will be there.

If you found this useful, hit the "Thanks" button.

Old 03-27-2009, 07:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

pdoc01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdoc01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdoc01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdoc01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
They are in tapres.192.dll
Old 03-27-2009, 07:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch HD
Carrier: 3

dromda is just getting started

With permission form Nvidia. You can download the cab file of this battery from the following link:
http://www.4shared.com/account/file/...anBattery.html
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post

just my own stuff on tsowens v3 taskbar. did the battery file though. ( the M not filled in is dormant activity)

let me know what you think. i can upload if others want

and just a shot of the screen for fun

i made X and OK buttons, but i get white blocks where they should be......damn :/
You think you could change all the blue to red and change things from Michigan to Ohio State?

As for the X and Ok I believe they strictly are black and white. Has anyone just tried modifying the X by enlarging it but leaving it black and white to see if it can be changed? Hmmm, maybe I will try.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Thetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
someone mentioned that it was in the tapres.192.dll, but I think you wanted to know the icon numbers. Look at icon folders 3 and 6 for EV and icon folder 5 for 1x.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
someone mentioned that it was in the tapres.192.dll, but I think you wanted to know the icon numbers. Look at icon folders 3 and 6 for EV and icon folder 5 for 1x.
You're right, SWA69 did ask for the numbers. My mistake. Thanks.

Last edited by pdoc01; 03-27-2009 at 10:05 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes