PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 11:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Updated taskbar 5 to version 7

In this change you will see the following changes:
1. Updated battery with clear font
2. Changed Alarm Notification
3. Rotating Active Sync Icons
3. Updated multi-notification
4. Updated Missed Calls
5. Updated In call icons

These were added from horstborsch icon set from XDA.
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:29 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ler329 View Post
TSOWEN.... I'm using taskbar version 5.1.6. and there is no Bluetooth icon. Is this normal? Or do I need to install it seperately?? Also, the tapres.192.dll file, does it ONLY contain the EV/ 1X icons? Or are there others in the file??

Thanks
Lee
Tapres has EV/1X, voice mail, speaker phone off of the top of my head. The Cab has the BT icon's installed already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotgame View Post
Tsowen

What's different about those battery icons? They look the same as the old ones.
Font on battery is bigger and more clear as you can see on my screen shot, This is not the battery I am going to use on my own taskbar but was trying to keep with the same design for this taskbar just one that was clear.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
I had this problem too. Make sure that the file you are installing matches your registry. If your image has fat bars, make sure registry is set to 4 and vice versa for the skinny. I tried installing a file by brock1909 that had the four fat bars and it wouldn't work because my registry was setup for the skinny bars.

UPDATE: I also added another Ev/1x file to my original post below.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=84
I see chefben must have shared my new gray ev icon?

The file im trying to install is htcleeners file. I just cant get it to work for some reason.

But i went back and tried out an older version of tsowens, and it seems to be working perfectly and displaying the 6 bars.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Old 01-28-2009, 01:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

tsowen; is the active sync icon supposed to move?????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (10.9 KB, 261 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-28-2009, 03:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Everyone........ Not to be rude or anything and I dont mean it in a bad way, just letting you know......... If you like his work, click the Thanks button in the bottom right corner of the post in stead of saying thanks in a new post... This thread has been archived twice already and we cant let that happen again!!!! Please post something useful like if you found something new or if you have a solution to a problem that a ppcgeeks member has!

Thanks

Nelly
Old 01-28-2009, 03:48 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Just in case this is because of the new icons I installed... (already posted in the Diamond CDMA upgrade forum)

When I tap on my new Reminder icon, the popup at the bottom and the softkeys both display in a language that I believe to be German. When I dismiss or snooze, everything turns back to English.
Any ideas? Could the icons have caused this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture7.jpg (52.6 KB, 197 views) Click for barcode!

Old 01-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Just in case this is because of the new icons I installed... (already posted in the Diamond CDMA upgrade forum)

When I tap on my new Reminder icon, the popup at the bottom and the softkeys both display in a language that I believe to be German. When I dismiss or snooze, everything turns back to English.
Any ideas? Could the icons have caused this?
Read a few post back problem has been fixed, the notify dll was in German and I have corrected the problem.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

HTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to HTCLeener

Hey Boys and Girls,

I apologize again for the absence, things have been crazy.

I just wanted to let you all know I had to bite the bullet and hard-reset my device.. NOT RELATED TO CUSTOMIZING MY TASKBAR by the way.. haha, but my 'Answer' softkey and hardkey when an incoming phone call didn't work so I'd miss a ton of calls and my Windows Media Device Centre didn't work and my computer wouldn't recognize my phone..
it's been like that for a while I just didn't want to hard reset But I had to..

So................. I have some questions.................

HOW DO I DO THIS TO MY TASKBAR?

CAN I JUST DROP THESE FILES INTO WINDOWS?

DO I NEED TO INSTALL SDKCERTS?

Hahahah.. oh I'm kidding obviously.

Great work on all the taskbar developments folks.

Cheers,
Aileen

P.S. The stock icons and taskbar and tray icons look so funny to me now.. like the phone is naked!

If you're going to use my work, please give credit where credit is due.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok.... I just released my NEW V1 Taskbar. You can Find it here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=18

Let me know what you think and if there are any problems please PM me!!!

Thanks to everyone in advance!
Old 01-28-2009, 09:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

here's Nellys new taskbar 1 in use.

with regular signal

data

data idle

in call active - no data

also in call no data

sms, active sync and charging

ps I changed the start icon in the last pic, that's not included!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes