PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

HTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to HTCLeener
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
Can someone make icons and put them in the correct dll so we can see how they look on the TP..thanks

Hey there chocmatic

Here's what they look like, super sleek I might add.. the only thing is, the darker ones don't really pop like the lighter ones on a black taskbar, easily fixed with a little gloss on the dark ones.

I'm not going to post the .dll because a lot of peoples tapres.192.dll files are different, so I'll just post the icons for ya (also if you want to make them into icons, IcoFX is a great freeware program that'll help you out!)

Cheers,
Aileen
Attached Files
File Type: zip chocmatic's Icons.zip (7.8 KB, 86 views) Click for barcode!

If you're going to use my work, please give credit where credit is due.

Last edited by HTCLeener; 02-23-2009 at 07:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Macho is just getting started

feel free to use these im curious to see wut they look like on a phone there are a 1 x and 2 ev icons if you need them resized pm me thanks yall
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-3.jpg (7.7 KB, 80 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 1X HOT.jpg (9.3 KB, 75 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png Untitled-2.png (4.8 KB, 176 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-15-2009, 05:39 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

I've added cab files for my Round Icon Taskbar here. Please let me know if you run into any problems!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 02-15-2009, 05:47 PM
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchman71 View Post
This looks nothing like it on my TP. Am I doing something wrong? Graphics look like sh...
Try this cab...
Old 02-15-2009, 06:47 PM
The Inspector Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Is there a version of this for the Diamond yet? Love the work - thanks!
Chino, here's the Diamond Version! Please let me know if you have any problems!
Old 02-15-2009, 07:49 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

bt on, mail and speaker on. signal not sure about.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-15-2009, 08:01 PM
The Inspector Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
bt on, mail and speaker on. signal not sure about.
Thanks for the screenshot! I'll double check the signal icons tonight. I'm guessing you kept the orange Ev/1x & mail icons? I'm also going to double check the HTC Volume icons. I noticed an artifact that I though I had gotten rid of. I may have loaded an earlier version of that icon. Over all though, I think it looks pretty good. I'll keep you posted for when I get the fixes done.
Old 02-15-2009, 08:38 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

the picture is gadgets new cab. also changed ltb and start menu icons. gadget, that mail icons is whats in the cab. the outresdll. i got rid of all tsowens files first. back on now though. still love my 3v icons. gadget, ltb icons look real sweet, those and start menu icons will stay. my battery app on top is batti 2.4 batti link. http://www.1800pocketpc.com/2008/09/...-pocketpc.html

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-15-2009 at 10:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-15-2009, 08:48 PM
acs tester

gadget, might be my signal strength messing with your icon. on bootup theres a globe thats blue with white bars that go from small to large if that makes sense. 7 bars, first small 7th long. the icons are very well done and are like nothing else ive used, very clean and lots of people will like them. im waiting on tsowens block set but ill gladly test anything you want. cab also installed perfect. well done for a first time cab.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok update to Nelly Taskbar 1 is complete and new preview of all icons here!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes