PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 04:39 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Here's a teaser on my current project...

I'm about 65% done with this (90 icons to go for the battery...) and I haven't done anything for the CDMA dll yet, but aside from those 2 items, all the other dlls are just about finished, only needed the occasional tweak. If I get the battery completed tomorrow, I'll put up a beta tester notice since I won't be able to test this on my phone and be able to tell how they look on my old Touch.

I would also be remiss if I didn't toss the credit for the bulk of the icons, and the template that I'm using to make the rest of them, to Popdog54 and his Gigantic Round Icon Set! Thanks, man!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 02-13-2009 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Can't spell this late/early...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

i was wondering if one of you pros could make me a sweet lock icon to go with tsowen's v5 1.7???? i have been playing around with a program called sensorlock and its got a plain white icon so i changed it out for a round blue one i found on google but im not any good with icons the one i found is for a white background not black.

think one of you pros could wip up a sweet *** lock icon to math tsowens v5 1,7 taskbar???? thanks alot guys
Old 02-13-2009, 01:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
i was wondering if one of you pros could make me a sweet lock icon to go with tsowen's v5 1.7???? i have been playing around with a program called sensorlock and its got a plain white icon so i changed it out for a round blue one i found on google but im not any good with icons the one i found is for a white background not black.

think one of you pros could wip up a sweet *** lock icon to math tsowens v5 1,7 taskbar???? thanks alot guys
did you see post 18? has a sensorlock cab

and to ICE... I see you are new but please don't quote the whole post when just a bit will do.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post
sensorlock cab
thank you very much, but i was kinda looking for something that would go better with tsowens v5 1.7 taskbar, this is one i found on google and got it to work
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RoundLockIcon.jpg (777 Bytes, 281 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by apaquette0069; 02-13-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:50 PM
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Project Update: I have the CDMA Icons Completed. All that is left to do is finish the battery and a couple of final adjustments to the Large Title Bar. Man this is tedious...
Old 02-14-2009, 01:41 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Thanks for the last donation whoever sent it. Every donation is appreciated and will go towards the WIN CE Cab maker software so I can make cabs again.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-14-2009, 03:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

chocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to chocmatic Send a message via MSN to chocmatic Send a message via Yahoo to chocmatic

trying to help out a lil bit with icons...with the lil I know about photoshop. I'm working on the following

Edit: Can someone make icons and put them in the correct dll so we can see how they look on the TP..thanks

Last edited by chocmatic; 02-14-2009 at 10:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by makis View Post
howd u get the purple bar
Using this cab - http://www.lilrico.com/cellphone/Mig...k%20Purple.cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-14-2009, 10:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
Not sure if anyone has asked this yet or not, but does anyone have the "X" and Start logo from windows mobile 6.5 yet? The big white X and Windows logo-below is a picture? That would be pretty cool to have to go with my current theme. Which is Lil Rico and Mighty's purple highlight cab, juggalo's clock from his manila, invisible top bar, and the white icons from a cab on mighty's rom page.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5.../Screen021.png
The Start Logo I posted sometime back and will have to dig for it as for the giant X and Windows Mobile 6.5 I have seen it but didn't mess with it since Microsoft was coming after people who were using elements of 6.5 since it hasn't been released yet.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:07 AM
The Inspector Mod

Here is the GadgetFreak Round Task Bar Icons sets:

There are 2 separate files, one for the Touch Pro, and one for the Diamond. All you have to do is unzip, and then use Resco Explorer or TC to move the files into you Windows file. (Don't forget to backup!)

Two Notes:
  1. This will change your Start Menu Icon
  2. You will need to decide which HTC Start Menu Services dll to use. The one with Round Icons, or with Square. Just rename the file you want to use by deleting the round or square verbiage from the file name.
I would appreciate it if anyone could post screen shots since I can't see how this really looks on my Touch.

CWCID to Popdog54 for the use of his round icons, HTCLeener, and everyone else that had input in this.

Thanks!

UPDATE: Cab files added!
UPDATE 2: Cab files & zip files updated and corrected
UPDATE 3: Finally fixed the signal Icons issue.

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 02-16-2009 at 06:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 13 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes