PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 12:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XDA Diamond

mic73337 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i have a white start icon, mines a little diff. looking i think.pm me if you want it, i also have a shinny black one thats real nice. a skull also by uniqueboy from xda. anybody that wants any of them can also pm me. the 2 windows flags are dll's and the skull is a cab.
Hello darren.wlsn1,

yes i want to try them.

I am new in this Forum. Where is the PM Button ??

Can u upload the files in this Thread ?

Regards Mic
Old 06-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic73337 View Post
Hello darren.wlsn1,

yes i want to try them.

Regards Mic
Welcome to the site.... The Private Messages link is in the upper right hand corner of your screen... You can read here for more info. on how to navigate the site...
Old 06-12-2009, 03:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XDA Ignito
Carrier: uk O2

Darren8448 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic73337 View Post
Hello darren.wlsn1,

yes i want to try them.

Regards Mic
If you wish to PM someone just click on their username and a windows appears allowing you to PM, hope this helps
Old 06-12-2009, 09:06 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Sorry it took so long Darren, I was in training all week and can hardly walk now haha... but here ya go bro. You will find the files below that contain the start icon that is in the picture. For those who have the diamond the shellres.192.dll.0409.mui is there everyone else can use the shellres.192.dll
Attached Files
File Type: zip shellres.192.dl.0409.zip (298.8 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip shellres.192.zip (298.8 KB, 61 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 06-13-2009, 06:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Fido

menych is a n00b

hi everyone. it is probably the wrong thread, but i am really desperate.
i installed a few custom ROMs on my HTC Diamond, and now - NO MATTER which ROM I use, I can't see the 3D envelope on my SMS messages tab. All I get is just the text.

Does anyone know how to fix this? It is extremely disappointing.
Old 06-13-2009, 06:50 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

thanx tsowen, as always, very nice work. bought time you get some training. now for your aim. lol
Old 06-14-2009, 09:27 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Here is the WM 6.1 conversion of my custom made taskbar for the Bear-Bonz series of ROMs. This is VGA only, folks as the detail level does not translate to QVGA very well at all. Sorry guys...

You will find 4 cabs below. The first 2 are for the taskbar, CDMA and GSM flavors. The second set of cabs is for those of you running Rhodium TF3D as they will modify your Notifications Enhancements, also in CDMA and GSM flavors.

As always, make sure you have SDKcerts installed first, back up your phone, and install nuepowerdriver located here if you are CDMA.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 25 times.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: gsm

RR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuffRR33 knows their stuff

WOW ! Very nice (as usual Gadgetfreak) !
it works perfect on my Diamond
thanx

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:16 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

That looks real slick GadgetFreak! Great job Bro

Last edited by BRIVERS73; 06-15-2009 at 01:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey did Crazylilboy over at XDA ever finish and release these icons? The reflections look great. Wifi is cool too.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes