PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: G1
Carrier: Verizon

juicemane is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
who is else is just going to wait for the touch pro 3

yup, i bought my touch pro, then like a month later i hear about the touch pro 2. i mean damn, i bought my TP in like february 09 when it was fairly new, just for a new device to come along lol

so im just like, eff it, ill just wait for the Touch Pro, rather than buying the tp2 which has been out for some months now.

lol, whats the next greatest htc device with a keyboard coming out ?
Old 11-12-2009, 12:40 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: who is else is just going to wait for the touch pro 3

not a touch pro 3 lol..

if htc is smart, the Touch pro line will stop..

TP1 was deemed worst, faultiest device ever by sprint internal memos..
and TP2 has limits really, since once winmo7 comes out, the TP line will be a forgotten thing.. winmo 7 isnt gonna run on anything that already out now..
Old 11-12-2009, 01:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
not a touch pro 3 lol..

if htc is smart, the Touch pro line will stop..

TP1 was deemed worst, faultiest device ever by sprint internal memos..
and TP2 has limits really, since once winmo7 comes out, the TP line will be a forgotten thing.. winmo 7 isnt gonna run on anything that already out now..
Yes after the initial excitement of the TP2, I was rather dissapointed about the processor & performance being similar to the TP.

With this void of a feal upgrade we will soo Droid units with their Snapdragon processors leading the way.

My brothers Hero is already a truly excellent phone without any lag.

I am tempted to wait and see what come up for Q1 20010.
The desire for TP2 has faded for me but I still want it if there is nothing else soon..
Old 11-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

isn't the tp3 the leo?
Old 11-12-2009, 01:58 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Nah it is the Prius...lol
Old 11-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
Nah it is the Prius...lol
welcome back!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
isn't the tp3 the leo?
We need Leo/HD2 + keyboard = TP3.

that would be great.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:12 PM
Account Disabled

i agree. but as much as i knock htc, they made the tp2 what the tp should've been!
Old 11-12-2009, 02:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Im not gonna lie, my TP is what my TP should have been. lol. Ever since my wife had the G1, i love android. IMO, the phone isn't the problem, Windows Mobile is.

Old 11-12-2009, 02:59 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

their not gonna call an hd2 with a kb a tp3 lol

well then again, a diamond with a kb became a TP...

i just think the name "touch pro" should go away, "touch pro" seems to be synonomous with trouble in most peoples eyes... the minute you say "oh a new tpX is coming" people immediately assume it will fail... just create a new series name, and all that initail negativity will go away...

***above poster*** did winmo: break keyboards, make usb ports fail, burn screen, chip paint, etc????? TP=Fail not winmo

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 11-12-2009 at 03:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro