PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 11:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HERO & TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT -my paycheck-
Threadstarter

GODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to GODZSON
Cool Re: Q & A for Touch pro's on TEP (Service and Insurance)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
thx for the info !

its a corporate store

ive called retentions 3 times got the run around every time
Once again sorry about that.. They should've requested a replacement for you there.. Call retensions and inform what I quoted and inform how many times you've gotten a replacement, state the fact that your not happy with Sprint's customer service and that you've thought of leaving and would prefer a different unit of new unit to stay on board.. Hope this helps..

Donations (show love for my work)
Old 07-16-2009, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro babiii
Carrier: Sprint

jr5416 is keeping up the good workjr5416 is keeping up the good work
Re: Q & A for Touch pro's on TEP (Service and Insurance)

Hey my girl wants a touch pro she has a palm pre now i already called a number forgot which one it was and they said they could give me the pro for 150 bbut i forgot who to call again any suggestions ?
Old 07-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

LOL what a waste of TIME i just spent an hour + on the phone with retentions ....

basicly i was told IM SCREWED they will not change my phone to a different phone they WILL Not ship me a new TP ( like i wanted a new TP )

so yea im pretty much done with sprint ,,

just tried the number i was Pm'd ..... another waste of time

im taking my 5 phones and moving on to hell with sprint

Last edited by Sporkman; 07-16-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:28 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post
Hey my girl wants a touch pro she has a palm pre now i already called a number forgot which one it was and they said they could give me the pro for 150 bbut i forgot who to call again any suggestions ?
Contact Retensions and they should have it noted ifrom them the situation thoroughly.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
LOL what a waste of TIME i just spent an hour + on the phone with retentions ....

basicly i was told IM SCREWED they will not change my phone to a different phone they WILL Not ship me a new TP ( like i wanted a new TP )

so yea im pretty much done with sprint ,,

just tried the number i was Pm'd ..... another waste of time

im taking my 5 phones and moving on to hell with sprint

Sorry bro, they didnt go above and beyond, I'd tell you to come trhu but I'm in Mid FL.. Why don't you request your own through the link above in self service it s free and easy to do so you may get a new one.. I have before for friends
Old 07-16-2009, 01:40 PM
Just a NooB

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODZSON View Post
Sorry bro, they didnt go above and beyond, I'd tell you to come trhu but I'm in Mid FL.. Why don't you request your own through the link above in self service it s free and easy to do so you may get a new one.. I have before for friends

i have 6 times ... it sucks im so sick of fighting with sprint to fix/ and or replace the phone with something else

OH and i was told they will ONLY BE HANDING OUT REFURBS
Old 07-16-2009, 02:43 PM
Hex
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Hex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Hex Send a message via AIM to Hex Send a message via MSN to Hex Send a message via Yahoo to Hex

just a suggestion to all...

I have noticed and personally proven that the attitude and stance you take with the store/phone rep make a definate difference to how far above and beyond they will go for you. I sat right behind someone with a TP at my local store who was being an a-hole to the rep and using expletive after expletive. He was told that there was "nothing we can do for you"... I followed right behind him to the SAME rep with the exact same issue (malfunctioning usb port) and said "i hate to be a burden but i am having the same problem... is there any way to get this issue resolved?" (from past c.s. experience the word "problem" is cause for instant defensive behavior). I was cordial and unnecesarrily patient but walked out with a new-in-box TP that was going to be sold that afternoon.

the moral is... people will only go as far to help you as you are willing to let them. if it means swallowing some pride and sucking up a little, it most definately moves the process thru.

personally i went thru 3 PPC6700's 4 Vogues and am on Touch Pro #3... all handled in store and at no cost to me
Old 07-16-2009, 02:54 PM
Just a NooB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex View Post
just a suggestion to all...

I have noticed and personally proven that the attitude and stance you take with the store/phone rep make a definate difference to how far above and beyond they will go for you. I sat right behind someone with a TP at my local store who was being an a-hole to the rep and using expletive after expletive. He was told that there was "nothing we can do for you"... I followed right behind him to the SAME rep with the exact same issue (malfunctioning usb port) and said "i hate to be a burden but i am having the same problem... is there any way to get this issue resolved?" (from past c.s. experience the word "problem" is cause for instant defensive behavior). I was cordial and unnecesarrily patient but walked out with a new-in-box TP that was going to be sold that afternoon.

the moral is... people will only go as far to help you as you are willing to let them. if it means swallowing some pride and sucking up a little, it most definately moves the process thru.

personally i went thru 3 PPC6700's 4 Vogues and am on Touch Pro #3... all handled in store and at no cost to me

i agree fully i have all ways been a nice guy and kept my cool when i really wanted to EXPLODE
Old 07-16-2009, 04:16 PM
Hex
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Hex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Hex Send a message via AIM to Hex Send a message via MSN to Hex Send a message via Yahoo to Hex

its tough... i worked for at&t and earthlink for 2 years. the first thing they tell you in training is that nobody calls up tech support to say thank you and everything is working (although it did actually happen once). i have had people rip me a new one as if i personally was keeping them from their email. the nice people got a lot more help from me in general (though i used to love taking the irate calls for my supervisor... i was just really good at letting crap roll and not getting offended. i just see it WAY too often to not make the previous post.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:05 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I know how hard it is to be on the other side to get assistance, this is actually how I met my wifey, she was a customer and I gave her the service I would have looked for as a customer. Till this day we joke around and I tell her friends n fams that she was breaking the phones on purpose to come and talk to me and she says I was the one that would do a temp fix so she would come back :P

Well that's how it is ladies and gents.. just treat others how you'd like to be treated, and all will go well. So if your ever around Fl we would be glad to help out as best we can..

Major Nate and myself work in the same store so if any of you have a question about anything other than TEP, we would give you "real" feedback.

As always Be Safe and God Bless

Last edited by GODZSON; 07-16-2009 at 09:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro