PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 10:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Major_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Camera Sound

...bump...

Service & Repair Questions? Check out this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74927

Sprint/Nextel Service & Repair Technician

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif
Don't forget to click on the "THANKS" button if I've helped you.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuff

I haven't looked into this much, but it may be something to do with the properties of the file itself. An example, sometimes changing the resolution of an image in a manila file will make it appear as a white box when you install that manila file and soft-reset. If you edit the image to the proper resolution, it will work. So, you may have to check the properties of the original versus the created file, and see if they match up. If they don't, I would suggest editing the created file settings to make it match the properties of the original. Hope this at least guides you in the right direction...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Major_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoRisen View Post
I haven't looked into this much, but it may be something to do with the properties of the file itself. An example, sometimes changing the resolution of an image in a manila file will make it appear as a white box when you install that manila file and soft-reset. If you edit the image to the proper resolution, it will work. So, you may have to check the properties of the original versus the created file, and see if they match up. If they don't, I would suggest editing the created file settings to make it match the properties of the original. Hope this at least guides you in the right direction...
Thanks a responding to my post! I think it may have to do with the "ROM" file attribute being greyed out and i have no idea how to change it...but i'll tinker with it tomorrow at work. thanks again!
Old 03-21-2009, 05:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Here are two files. One is a text file with the properties of the original ShutterSound.wav file. The other file is the modified Chimpy.wav file with the attributes of the original shuttersound file, except for it being hidden. Any input, again, greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ShutterSound.zip (22.3 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: txt ShutterSoundProperties.txt (364 Bytes, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-27-2009, 12:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

369 views still, and no other ideas on getting past this...
Old 03-27-2009, 04:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Harveystyles is keeping up the good workHarveystyles is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to Harveystyles

..beats the frak outta me.
Fresh 1.1 Rom
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Nate View Post
Here are two files. One is a text file with the properties of the original ShutterSound.wav file. The other file is the modified Chimpy.wav file with the attributes of the original shuttersound file, except for it being hidden. Any input, again, greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Sorry for not checking back - it's been a busy week. I'll look into this some when I get home this evening and see if I can make it work. I generally just turn my shutter sound off, so no promises on me being able to fix it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harveystyles View Post
..beats the frak outta me.
Ya, i know the feeling..lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoRisen View Post
Sorry for not checking back - it's been a busy week. I'll look into this some when I get home this evening and see if I can make it work. I generally just turn my shutter sound off, so no promises on me being able to fix it.
It's all good, i'm right there with ya...everytime I try to paste it there, it says the file is already in use...I just wanted to say I really appreciate all the help everyone is putting into this, as well!
Old 04-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Still no luck on figuring this out...Sorry for the lack of updates so far...
Old 04-25-2009, 02:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Anyone have any other ideas on this? Any help or input would be greatly appreciated. Im just drawin a blank on this...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro