PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 01:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

jimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
The case is quite tight right now, but it'll take a few days for the leather to break in. If you don't have time, I'd add them add 1mm for the length, width, and height.
I went with these measurements: 10.7x5.3x1.9 and a hole in the bottom- its almost a perfect fit- as an aside I have to say that the EaseCase people are great to work with.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP
Carrier: Sprint

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

jimmyz, that's LxWxH right? The metric measurement I have for mine is: 118mm L x 19mm W x 53mm H

I've added a millimeter or two on each dimension to account for the BestSkinsEver full body skin I put on mine.

I'd like an EaseCase like edwoods where I can put my TP in with the screen facing me and have the USB port exposed so I can plug it in w/o having to remove from the case. I have a BSE on mine though and if the EaseCase is already a tight fit on a naked TP, that might be a problem.

I got one of the Seidio "Innocase Surface" cases in ash gray. Looks really nice, but I don't like how these types of cases add a bezel around the screen. One thing I didn't like about my Treo and Blackberries were the bezels around their screens that made it hard to touch / tap things on the edge of the screen.

I'm now looking for just a horizontal leather side case that fits the TP (w/ BSE or Invisible Shield full body skins) like a glove and the EaseCase might be the one.

Last edited by IsLNdbOi; 01-18-2009 at 04:36 AM.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:08 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

enter260 is a n00b

IS/BSE are not finger/stylus friendly. however, the bodyguardz definitely is friendly and i can barely tell it's on.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

gyoung345 is becoming a great contributor

I have the Seido Innocase Surface in black and have been using the HTC sprint horizontal holster that came with the phone. After only 3 weeks use the velco is fraying (and annoying when you open it in the middle of a meeting).

Does the Seido Innocase fit inside the Easecase or do I have to give new measurements?
Old 01-20-2009, 06:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

The Seidio InnoCase Surface will not fit in the EaseCase. Seidio does sell a bundle that comes with a horizontal holster that fits the InnoCase Surface though.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

gyoung345 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
The Seidio InnoCase Surface will not fit in the EaseCase. Seidio does sell a bundle that comes with a horizontal holster that fits the InnoCase Surface though.
Just ordered it....
Old 01-20-2009, 08:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch/ sprint

rbrown13 is just getting started

I just received my seidio innocase for the TP this morning and all I can say is wow! I have owned two other snap on cases for this phone one was the unit that sptint sells and the other from ebay. the sprint one was well made but added to much thickness to the phone and the one I had made the keyboard very stiff to slide out. the ebay unit was very cheaply made and the body section kept snapping off. the seidio innocase is well made fits like it's part of the phone and feels so good, I had the best skins ever on my phone and I had to take the skin off the battery cover because the innocase back cover would barley snap over the body but once I removed it the back piece fit like a glove. what a great product, I will write a follow up to this in a week or so.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:48 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

My EaseCase:

AWESOME is all I have to say. Here are pics for your enjoyment!

Old 01-21-2009, 12:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch/ sprint

rbrown13 is just getting started

that is very nice and I thought the brown leather case I bought from sprint was nice. how much was that beauty.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:30 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrown13 View Post
that is very nice and I thought the brown leather case I bought from sprint was nice. how much was that beauty.
$40

I got it off of eBay. EaseCase is actually a Chinese company, but they allow you to customize the case any way you want. And they have excellent communications. For the price and quality, it can't be beat.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro