PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, Mogul, Touch Pro, Touch pro 2, EVO 4G, EVO3D
Carrier: sprint

madcowmilau is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Video out cable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
how many of you actually use the adapters that came with your current device?

o $hi*, adapters came with my phone, no way. jk, i never use them. but i will b using the TV output for sure

Last edited by madcowmilau; 09-28-2008 at 07:05 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
You make a good point. But I'm sure more than 10% of users who buy this phone will use it once they find out what's it for
If it came with it, I'm sure more than 10% would try it out once or twice, out of curiousity and show-off-factor. But as far as regular use, I doubt more than 10% would. How many of us carry around cables wherever we go? But for some businessmen with an attache case going to show a PowerPoint presentation, it could be something with them a lot.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:32 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Cool Re: Video out cable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
If it came with it, I'm sure more than 10% would try it out once or twice, out of curiousity and show-off-factor. But as far as regular use, I doubt more than 10% would. How many of us carry around cables wherever we go? But for some businessmen with an attache case going to show a PowerPoint presentation, it could be something with them a lot.
Yea you right about that. But I travel a lot so them tv-out cables would come in handy bro

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 09-28-2008, 07:34 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

I would carry mine around for the Audi TT I am not going to get but really want...

It's going to have a 10-in TFT LCD monitor that has RCA input... and the car itself is going to have an R8 bodykit.

Please, lottery.... PLEASE!

Old 09-28-2008, 07:36 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Cool Re: Video out cable

Quote:
Originally Posted by munnarg View Post
As far as I know voltage would only apply to the charger. Like I said you should be all clear to order.
Ok guess I'll order em soon than...
Old 09-29-2008, 01:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

35mm is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
I would carry mine around for the Audi TT I am not going to get but really want...

It's going to have a 10-in TFT LCD monitor that has RCA input... and the car itself is going to have an R8 bodykit.

Please, lottery.... PLEASE!

If you win the lotto why not get a real R8?
Old 09-29-2008, 04:11 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

i already have enough to buy this phone, but i wanna have enough for the video cable too. i'd buy one now, but i know that that in euro they use PAL, and in USA we use NTSC to display video or whatever. i dont know if the cable matters, but i dont wanna end up with a cable that wont play stuff on my TV because i dont have an NTSC one :-'(
Old 09-29-2008, 04:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

chocjeezy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
i already have enough to buy this phone, but i wanna have enough for the video cable too. i'd buy one now, but i know that that in euro they use PAL, and in USA we use NTSC to display video or whatever. i dont know if the cable matters, but i dont wanna end up with a cable that wont play stuff on my TV because i dont have an NTSC one :-'(

Pal and NTSC standards have to do with the signal sent... not the media it is sent on. As most have already said you would be more than safe to buy these cables. personally ill wait for the simple reason that the longer the cables exist the more people make them the more likely there is to be competition and thus a lower price.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:15 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35mm View Post
If you win the lotto why not get a real R8?
...Good point.

Why didn't that cross my mind? Lmao!

/on topic

I hope certain applications will have support for video out by the developers. It'd be nice if google maps had more features when attatched to a TV
Old 09-29-2008, 03:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocjeezy View Post
Pal and NTSC standards have to do with the signal sent... not the media it is sent on. As most have already said you would be more than safe to buy these cables. personally ill wait for the simple reason that the longer the cables exist the more people make them the more likely there is to be competition and thus a lower price.
Exactly what this guy said. PAL vs. NTSC is the signal, not the cables. That's why, for instance, you can buy Japanese/European Wii Component cables and use them on your US Wii.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro