PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 09:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO baby

younghov718 is keeping up the good workyounghov718 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pro Launch Dates are Correct the 19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottad1972 View Post
I just talked to a friend of mine that works at sprint and was askinga bout all the confusion.

The pro WILL be hard launched on the 19th.

EVP is NOT i repeat NOT a sprint company, its a separate wireless company they are getting them on nov 2nd. This means pro will not be in stores till three week of nov.

19th it is.
so your telling me i will be able to go to a sprint store on the 19th and pick up a pro? I hope your right.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by younghov718 View Post
so your telling me i will be able to go to a sprint store on the 19th and pick up a pro? I hope your right.

$5.00 says it wont be there on Oct 19th.. Funny everytime I post dates no one wants to hear it and yet no one will best against my date LOL.. Too bad cause with the last 3 rom releases for the Touch and Mogul I could have been doing better than my stocks are LOL

James
Old 10-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by younghov718 View Post
It won't be there for sure. And thats not what he's saying. He's saying thru sprint regular telesales you'll be able to purchase the phone. No one knows when the stores will have them (they are saying mid november)
Old 10-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

Man I don't know who this CJ guy is but A LOT of ppl on here swear by this person "news" if this person hitting the nail on the head 10 out of 10 than might be right about the nov 2nd release I find it funny cj said its delayed everyone wanted to stone em than BAM emails from evpdiscount its been delayed so imma go with CJ release date nov 2nd. Thanks for the heads up CJ aka the release date Nostradamus

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 10-08-2008, 09:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj10488 View Post
$5.00 says it wont be there on Oct 19th.. Funny everytime I post dates no one wants to hear it and yet no one will best against my date LOL.. Too bad cause with the last 3 rom releases for the Touch and Mogul I could have been doing better than my stocks are LOL

James
As much as I wish this guy was wrong, he has been very good with release dates.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6700, Treo 700wx, Touch Pro

CountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good work
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
I just got this from eCare...
Love it... now I have to clean the spewed iced tea off my screen ...thanks
Old 10-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6700, Treo 700wx, Touch Pro

CountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good work

Who wants to start a pool on when the Pro will actually come out? Its a 50/50 chance you will be right (Oct 19th or Nov 2nd)... can't beat those odds.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6800

tsankes33 is just getting started
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palladium View Post
Actually 10/19 for telesales (and online) and 11/2 for EVP makes perfect sense. If you notice on the EVP site it notes the rebate as $130, the rebate listed on the Sprint forms through 11/1 is $100. So if EVP shipped prior to 11/2, those who preordered would get shorted $30 (we all know how sprint and MIR redemption works)

My guess is Sprint will offer some type of additional $30 savings through telesales through 11/1 to hit the released price of $299, then increase the rebate to $130 as of 11/2.

Just my $0.02, but it makes perfect sense to me.... Heres to hoping
I agree but maybe im too optimistic? But when my friend at the sprint store showed me her screen it said 10/19 next to the touch pro. would sprint really put this in their system if they weren't for sure that was the exact release date? She also said that there is a 2 week delay from the diamond coming out online till being at the store. This seems like there doing the same thing with the touch pro trying to promote online sales wich is cheaper for their company. I guess its just a waiting game.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: free touch pro 2,
Carrier: sprint

crownme24 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to crownme24

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryDevil View Post
Who wants to start a pool on when the Pro will actually come out? Its a 50/50 chance you will be right (Oct 19th or Nov 2nd)... can't beat those odds.
i went to the sprint store today to pay a bill and i asked about the pro and was told NOv 2nd
but then i called sprint shortly after and the operator told me it was comin out on the 19th . i hate not knowing exact dates about things such as the PRO because my mogul is on its last leg.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

I'm going to stick with the 2nd. Think about it: Where did this date come from? If it was old news, why did it come out AFTER Sprint announced the 10/19 date?

There's no point in arguing really. It comes out when it comes out...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro