tsankes33
Lurker

tsankes33 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palladium View Post
Actually 10/19 for telesales (and online) and 11/2 for EVP makes perfect sense. If you notice on the EVP site it notes the rebate as $130, the rebate listed on the Sprint forms through 11/1 is $100. So if EVP shipped prior to 11/2, those who preordered would get shorted $30 (we all know how sprint and MIR redemption works)

My guess is Sprint will offer some type of additional $30 savings through telesales through 11/1 to hit the released price of $299, then increase the rebate to $130 as of 11/2.

Just my $0.02, but it makes perfect sense to me.... Heres to hoping
I agree but maybe im too optimistic? But when my friend at the sprint store showed me her screen it said 10/19 next to the touch pro. would sprint really put this in their system if they weren't for sure that was the exact release date? She also said that there is a 2 week delay from the diamond coming out online till being at the store. This seems like there doing the same thing with the touch pro trying to promote online sales wich is cheaper for their company. I guess its just a waiting game.
This post has been thanked 3 times.