PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 08:52 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Your DREAM cab wishlist thread

I made this thread before in a forum long long ago and far far away about my previous device and it led to several people getting what they thought was not possible on their phones at the time. For a real life example, years ago, I wanted software that would turn my WM2003 phone into a wifi router, and someone posted an early beta for WMwifirouter that I thought was way ahead of its time.

Basically, what are your dream applications and adjustment cabs? What would you really LOVE to do with your phone, but you think it's not possible and/or won't be for several years.

Please note: This is not a wishlist or a place to post so you don't have to use the SEARCH function of this website or XDA. This is a DREAM wishlist; post about things you'd love to have, have searched long and hard for it with no avail, or just plain don't think it exists today.

We previously posted by number, so it was easier to find answers if there were any. Please, don't forget to hit the THANKS buttons for anyone that answers your dream...

1. Share WM folders over a wifi network
2. Xbox live app that shows you which friends are online and what they are doing
3. Banking app that updates your banking information from all your accounts to one or a few screens
Old 09-28-2009, 08:58 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Your DREAM cab wishlist thread

a music player app that does everything, finger friendly, and nice visualizations. Something like the tf3d music player but for winmo 6.5. please don't mention s2p or nitrogen or coreplayer, they do no work right.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I am dreaming big here but I wish my phone was TRULY VOICE activated, something like my phone is on the table all by itself. Then I say "LOLA What is the temp?" And the phone would be like "Well P it is currently 84 degrees outside now and it feels like 75. The wind is blowing at 10 mph NNW Humidity is 32% High Today is 89 degrees." Lol now that would be COOL. Oh and another thing I WOULD LOVE AN APP that WOULD allow me to connect to my PSP and use the phone as WIFI now that would be cool
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

rnrmurse is just getting started

something that i can catch NHL scores and standings that dont use a web browser.And something that i can check my local surf reports that also are web browserless.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:08 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
I am dreaming big here but I wish my phone was TRULY VOICE activated, something like my phone is on the table all by itself. Then I say "LOLA What is the temp?" And the phone would be like "Well P it is currently 84 degrees outside now and it feels like 75. The wind is blowing at 10 mph NNW Humidity is 32% High Today is 89 degrees." Lol now that would be COOL. Oh and another thing I WOULD LOVE AN APP that WOULD allow me to connect to my PSP and use the phone as WIFI now that would be cool
All of that voice activation technology is already in existence ten-fold, I just wonder if anyone ported it to WMo
Old 09-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Almost a VIP

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

True, True well damn we need it ported lol. That would be a pretty sweet program if it was or is being ported. Then EVERYTHING would be TRUE voice activated lol
Old 09-28-2009, 09:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon

dgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
All of that voice activation technology is already in existence ten-fold, I just wonder if anyone ported it to WMo
You're right on that. I have heard Microsoft already has the most advanced voice recognition software on the planet. Check it out since it is built in Vista and 7. Its really comprehensive.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:19 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

start sending those emails to Nuance!!
Old 09-28-2009, 09:24 PM
Almost a VIP

DUDE!!!! I did when I got the vogue I previously had the Treo 755p and Nuance was on it. I LOVED that program. As soon as I got the vogue and noticed Nuance wasn't on it I wrote them a couple of emails asking for support....... in the end no dice
Old 09-28-2009, 09:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 700w>Apache>Titan>i760>TP1>i770>TP2!!!
Carrier: VZW

skipster is just getting started

I heard there is a sweet voice-control app included in WM6.5, TellMe....
http://www.popularfront.com/posts/wm...voice-prompts/

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2