PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

dgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Your DREAM cab wishlist thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipster View Post
I heard there is a sweet voice-control app included in WM6.5, TellMe....
http://www.popularfront.com/posts/wm...voice-prompts/
That is great but we don't have any spare buttons on the TP2 to assign to a voice command feature!
Old 09-28-2009, 10:20 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
I am dreaming big here but I wish my phone was TRULY VOICE activated, something like my phone is on the table all by itself. Then I say "LOLA What is the temp?" And the phone would be like "Well P it is currently 84 degrees outside now and it feels like 75. The wind is blowing at 10 mph NNW Humidity is 32% High Today is 89 degrees." Lol now that would be COOL. Oh and another thing I WOULD LOVE AN APP that WOULD allow me to connect to my PSP and use the phone as WIFI now that would be cool
I thought HTC WIFI Router would allow you to connect your PSP?
Maybe im wrong tho??

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 09-28-2009, 10:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ya I wish it did been trying WIFiRouter, HTC Wifi Router. Nothing works, and been trying since TP1 If there is a way please let me know. There is a thread here in the TP1 section....http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...&highlight=psp
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

msh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to msh441 Send a message via Yahoo to msh441

Write me a .cab that changes the "Launch Browser" button on the Manila "Browser" page to launch whatever browser I want (i.e. Skyfire instead of Opera).

OK, I FINALLY found the answer here:

Confirmed working on my TP2:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=548770

Just wanted to update this post in case anyone found it using the search function...

Last edited by msh441; 11-24-2009 at 04:33 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:46 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

uhh all my edits i do when i flash a rom all in one cab. but im always adding or changing them so it would need to read my mind and know what i awnt.

also i want a cab that will find me a gf and pay me for sitting on my @$$
Old 09-28-2009, 10:54 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this is my only wish,,,, that we can get a video editing app on our tp2s like the one on the omnia or "Cough" the iphones...... shouldnt be hard since the omnia is winmo....
Old 09-28-2009, 11:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Id like to see an easy, one-step .cab solution for virtual TAP interfaces and VPN network bridging.

That would be nice.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:21 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I want to be able to have complete control of my car over he phone, like James Bond
Old 09-28-2009, 11:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
a music player app that does everything, finger friendly, and nice visualizations. Something like the tf3d music player but for winmo 6.5. please don't mention s2p or nitrogen or coreplayer, they do no work right.
Ditto.....
Old 09-29-2009, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and loving it

whatsinaname is just getting started

My dream cab would customize my phone just the way I want it. just launch program, and it runs thru all the customization options everything from scroll bar size to colors to button assignments, and then create the cab. This cab would work on any WM Phone. That would be awesome. I can dream. I know that there are ways to make one manually, but it is time intensive and of course doesn't work for every wm. but hey when you say dream cab, that is what I want. (kind of like a kitchen, but only for configuration of device)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2