PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2011, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: spring

JustusIV is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How do you turn off sleep?

Sorry an andriod newb, but i have a program that i need to use for like 30 minutes but if the phone goes to sleep it stops making the notifications. I would like to lock the screen but not let the phone sleep. I dont care about battery life.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:25 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: How do you turn off sleep?

I'm an android n00b too... I like your question...
I just tried a timelapse program and my phone locked halfway throught the project I was working on. And it was plugged in.

I'll keep my eyes open and you let us know if you find out too.
p.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

assuming you are referring to running android om the tp2 and keeping sleep disabled?

Would see better coverage if was posted in the Android section.

I dont run Droid very often so cant really help other then saying more ppl with Android on TP2 would see this if under the Android section.

Thanks.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 03-30-2011, 12:23 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustusIV View Post
Sorry an andriod newb, but i have a program that i need to use for like 30 minutes but if the phone goes to sleep it stops making the notifications. I would like to lock the screen but not let the phone sleep. I dont care about battery life.
The attached cab has two mort scripts with Shortcuts in the tools folder that disable sleep (store your current config) and enable it with your previous values.

Let me know how it works out for you. I made this to disable sleep for the WIFI router, but it should work for you as well.

You will need to reboot to have the attached icons show up. The one with red eye piece disables sleep.

It requires that you have MortScript installed:
www.sto-helit.de - Downloads - MortScript (PC, PPC, Smartphone, PNA): Program
Attached Images
File Type: png SleepNo.png (12.7 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png SleepYes.png (12.6 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Ninja Duck No Sleep.1.1.cab (26.6 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-30-2011, 02:10 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Looks cool NinjaDuck!! Nice effort!!

Old 03-30-2011, 02:45 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

+1.. Great work Ninja!! I wonder if we can turn this into a CHT toggle to be used with quicklinks..

Donations accepted not expected!

Old 03-30-2011, 09:44 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
+1.. Great work Ninja!! I wonder if we can turn this into a CHT toggle to be used with quicklinks..
I looked in to doing that because I have about 4-5 different scripts that I use to manage screen brightness, sleep, volume...

I just did not feel like learning LUA to extend a dead platform...

If you choose to do it, let me know and I will give you some more ideas for toggles I have written.

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 03-30-2011 at 09:52 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:07 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Ninja does good work...
Thanks bro...
I'll ask my question in the Android section.

p.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: spring
Threadstarter

JustusIV is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Would see better coverage if was posted in the Android section.

I dont run Droid very often so cant really help other then saying more ppl with Android on TP2 would see this if under the Android section.

Thanks.
Ops that is a rare error by yours truely
Meant it to be in the andriod section.

I will have to try what ninja posted, thanks
Old 03-30-2011, 10:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustusIV View Post
Ops that is a rare error by yours truely
Meant it to be in the andriod section.

I will have to try what ninja posted, thanks
No problem. Happens to the best...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2