PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 06:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

aprillia99 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What phones will you be swtich to from the TP2?

will it be the super sonic that takes u
or maybe the HD2?

what phone and why do u think it will be better?
Old 05-12-2010, 07:08 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: What phones will you be swtich to from the TP2?

Think I am going to keep my tp2 for quite awhile till i find another phone like this with a bigger screen. My ultimate wish is to have an evo/tp2 phone. that would be my future phone. oh yeah and this is my 3,400th post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i might be getting the evo but im not sure i really like my tp2 right now.evo specs just amaze me.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:25 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Threadstarter

aprillia99 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
Think I am going to keep my tp2 for quite awhile till i find another phone like this with a bigger screen. My ultimate wish is to have an evo/tp2 phone. that would be my future phone. oh yeah and this is my 3,400th post

WELL CONGRATS glad it was in my post!!
Old 05-12-2010, 07:35 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Im not gonna lie the evo specs are flippin awesome. I just really like my qwerty keyboard. A friend of mine really likes his tp2 also but tried out the incredible and he said he really likes it. When I get a chance I am going to go to the store and try out the phone.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:41 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Keeping my tp2 for awhile. Nothing interests me yet.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Iphone
Carrier: Verizon

bennysangel is keeping up the good workbennysangel is keeping up the good work

I'm loving my TP2 right now...had the HD2 didn't like it as much. If I have to carry a phone that big I have to have a keyboard. Im hoping for a HD2 w/keyboard.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I have not seen anything on the horizon that would replace my TP2, if the EVO had a slide out keyboard that might do it but looks like I am going to be with the TP2 for along time.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

I am loving my HD2 and I can tell you right now this thing is hard enough to put in my pocket without a keyboard. With a keyboard it may as well be a netbook, and running swype on this thing I type FAST, The screen size is so insane, and the speed is incredible (no pun intended). I never knew winmo could run so fast with no lag (and I mean NO LAG), this phone runs winmo perfect, even with custom ROMs and such.

I also really like the Nexus One. Android is such a fun OS, I wish I could dual boot right now, it is super fast and the graphics are amazing with the amoled screen. whoever gets the evo will love it.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

ScratchyPDX is just getting started

I plan on having my TP2 for quite a while. However, my wife just got the Incredible. I have to say, I am a bit jealous.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2