PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 01:34 AM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus
Carrier: Sprint

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to strra
Sprint Online Advanced Exchange - Decommissioned

well, i was attempting to make a claim on my wife's blackberry today and found this:
https://indirect3.sprint.com/apps/ad...&FROM_SPRINT=Y

Quote:
Dear Valued Sprint Customer:

Thank you for your interest in Sprint's Self-Service Phone Replacement web tool. The web tool was decommissioned on December 11, 2009. Your phone repair needs can now be met through one of the following methods:

• All customers can visit a Phone Repair Center to have their handset diagnosed and solution provided. To locate the nearest Sprint Phone Repair Center visit Sprint.com
should have done it yesterday, i guess
Old 12-11-2009, 02:31 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Sprint Online Advanced Exchange - Decommissioned

Lame, oh well looks like I'll be forced to go see those jerks at my sprint store now rofl...
Old 12-11-2009, 02:33 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

just remember to be nice!
Old 12-11-2009, 02:36 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Yeah lol I'm always nice usually when dealing with this type of things, if anything i hope i get a female =s
Old 12-11-2009, 12:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 2 Touch Pro 2, Apache (still working great)
Carrier: ALL SERO, ALL THE TIME with android

EJFudd is a n00b

Yeah!! More time at the sprint store.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Damn, good thing I got 2 replacements last week.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: sprint

staticchmbr is a n00b

i try to help people, but SPRINT gives us a limit as to how many exchanges we can do a month. when people come in to abuse the system, and make up stories about how their phone is "broken", it ruins it for people that actually do have a problem. alot of times, people want exchanges because they have a scratch on their new expensive phone. if there is a noticeable issue, there should be no reason why it doesnt get fixed or exchanged.

plus, customer service doesnt help the stores one bit. they like to give out false information to customers just to get them off of the phone. they say things like "go to the store, and they can switch you out right away no matter what for free." or they say " go to the store, and they will switch you to a different model with no problems." unfortunately, as an indirect service center, we can't do this. if they notate the account, you can go into a CORPORATE location, and sometimes they can help you with it. on top of that nonsense, sprint has closed 60-70% of the corporate locations nationwide.

sure a lot of the techs are jerks about stuff, and im sorry about that, but a lot of it is from issues i have already stated. we have sprint constantly breathing down our necks, threatening to close down the store because we have too many exchanges. then to top it off, they have the refurbishing depot go over the returned phones, and if they dont find an issue that meets their standards, they yell at us.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero!!!

mconig78 is becoming a great contributor

I agree with the above post I think it is taken advantage of big time. I see so many people on this site and others that have returned there phones many times just because it has a scratch or something small like that and say there is some other issue just to get a new phone. These are the same type of people that will sue anyone and everyone just becasue they looked at them. The ambulance chasers. With over 12 years with Sprint I have only used the insurance twice. Just my rant.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

theroyalwe is just getting started

I have to agree... I replaced 2 TP's with the online tool... both with non-working keyboards. While I knew that I could have gotten them replaced for me by going to a store or making an annoying phone call I thought it was really easy to replace it that way. Of course the whole time I was thinking how easy it would be to get a phone replaced even if there wasn't a problem. I guess they could always go back and charge the $75 for non-broken phones, but then it would cause a lot of complaints.

I do have to give Sprint credit for trying this... and blame those that abused it for making them take it away.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TouchPro 2
Carrier: MetroPCS

S8perman is keeping up the good workS8perman is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to S8perman
Self Service Phone Replacement Tool Decommissioned

Wow

Edit: Forgot Link: https://indirect3.sprint.com/apps/ad...&FROM_SPRINT=Y

Last edited by S8perman; 12-16-2009 at 11:00 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2