PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 03:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC EVO 4G /Supersonic HANDS ON!!!

Its not going to stop people from trying to get it for free LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
I dont think they would be replacing them with Evo's that soon. Thats saying that they even have enough to fill the orders they are going to get.

CW
Old 05-06-2010, 03:23 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace741 View Post
Its not going to stop people from trying to get it for free LOL
that's incredibly true...lol but that's why our co-pay keeps going up.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.

Last edited by WarChild; 05-06-2010 at 03:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

deadave is a n00b

Well I guess I'll wait for a while. I have diag. lines across my diamond screen.... Will see if it will last a little longer.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:07 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadave View Post
Well I guess I'll wait for a while. I have diag. lines across my diamond screen.... Will see if it will last a little longer.
good luck!

CW
Old 05-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Well Im pretty sure they only replace it with the next phone up from the one you have which in this case would ether be the TP2 which they still make. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

CW
Not necessarily, if I had a diamond and I told them that I wanted another phone that doesn't have a keyboard, what else would they have to offer me? With the tp1, if they did a replacement and didn't have anymore tp1's left then they will give you the next greatest thing based on form factor, I would assume which would be a tp2. Sprint never got a model to replace the diamond like verizon with the imagio for example or even att with the diamond 2.

EDIT: Wait a minute, come to think of it they will probably replace his diamond with a hero before they cough up an evo.

Old 05-06-2010, 05:56 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
EDIT: Wait a minute, come to think of it they will probably replace his diamond with a hero before they cough up an evo.
thats all I ment was that I didnt think they would start relpacing phones with the Evo just yet maybe like 3-6 months but not the first week its out.

CW
Old 05-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

*note to self* (I need to bring my tp2 in for warranty before the insanity starts...)
Old 05-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
thats all I ment was that I didnt think they would start relpacing phones with the Evo just yet maybe like 3-6 months but not the first week its out.

CW
Yeah and whats sad is when the evo is finally released we will be sitting here reading countless threads talking about this same damn issue with people trying to figure out how to scam sprint for a free evo upgrade. DISCLAIMER(so I don't piss anyone off): Now for those out there that has had countless warranty exchanges and/or other issues then obviously thats different, this just goes out to those other people that wants something for nothing, thank you.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:11 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Yeah and whats sad is when the evo is finally released we will be sitting here reading countless threads talking about this same damn issue with people trying to figure out how to scam sprint for a free evo upgrade. DISCLAIMER(so I don't piss anyone off): Now for those out there that has had countless warranty exchanges and/or other issues then obviously thats different, this just goes out to those other people that wants something for nothing, thank you.
I feel the same way.

CW
Old 05-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

my upgrades up in august so im personally paying full price and getting it over with day one and not worry about the inventory getting slammed by people trying to squeak the system.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Tags
evo 4g, lemon, mic