PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2007, 06:16 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Android
Carrier: Telkomsel

helmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Apache Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0)

Please scroll to the bottom of this post for updates

Another update for Apache users. You have not been forgotten, here is WM6.1 build 19716 AKU 1.0 as the title says.

As usual, the rest of the work was done by the usual suspects:
luv2chill, Tiermann , gguruusa, Naiga , Colonel, and ImCoKeMaN.

The kitchen has been completely reworked again to enhance new features, that we can assure all geeks would love.

Supported device:
UTStarcom PPC-6700, Audiovox PPC6700, Audiovox XV6700 and all Its variant.

Thanks Part:

General:

MAMAICH

Bepe, itsme, tadzio
, Misar, cmonex

Apache Device:

My special thanks and respect for luv2chill , gguruusa , Tiermann
I can't thank you guys enough for what you guys done with this kitchen, this kitchen is rock!

Naiga and Kdoweb for give me the Device. How the hell can I do it without a device!.. thanks guys..
Naiga , Colonel, ImCoKeMaN, Kolano, CaptainJager , Polargoat, 6700Yuma , vboyz103, LennySh , pierocksmysocks ,Mr. HUGI for testing, suggestions, reports, ideas, supports and all ppcgeeks community, thanks for the help with development, actually I wanna thank you guys for being a good friends..
The_Omni, willysp, Wideawake (mike) for the site, helps and also the shipping the device and other helps.

and all of you guys at ppcgeeks.com! and all of the donator, well, in the end it will back to your own benefit, thanks!...
Sincerely, I hopes that I'm not forget any names... if so forgive me and please pm me about it...

Disclaimer:
This Kitchen is free to use but at your own risk, I take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused to your phone by this upgrading procedure. No warranties of any kind are given. Any commercial usage prohibited.

Without further ado
The PPCKitchen.org Team is proud to bring you:

Helmi's Apache WM6.1 kitchen,
PPCGeeks_OEM.rar
000_Shareware_OEM.rar

This version of the PPCGeeks kitchen has a different structure than prior kitchens. It was designed to be a one-stop shop for building a ROM and flashing it.

Here are the important things in the install directory:

\SplashImages Splash screens. Please place additional images in the appropriate folder(s).
\USER_OEM where you put any personal OEMs you wish to add to the kitchen (for experienced users).
\Kitchens Where the kitchens are installed to.
\Projects Where the various selections.txt files are located.
BuildOS_Config.txt Don't mess with it unless you know what you're doing.

The Kitchen (Updated 03/17/08 )
http://ppckitchen.org

Please read the instruction file (tips.txt in the kitchen), and search the forum before you ask something, and please do report bug if you find any, or even better, post a solution for the bug to make the kitchen team life easier..

happy cooking!
helmi_c

Audio Manager should be fixed
Prime Contact Should be fixed

Fix #1: Kitchen has been updated, you should not need this cab if you have updated the kitchen core.

Updates Find update info here http://www.ppckitchen.org/index.php

Update 2/18/2008...Please run the Updater
Attached Files
File Type: zip Helmi_WM6.1_Patch1.zip (5.0 KB, 8111 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by colonel; 03-19-2008 at 12:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 82 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development